Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph arena daily rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph arena daily rewards

Dear players ...
    the sylph arena daily rewards has been reported to the devs , they are working on it at the moment
    thanks for taking time to report and feel free to report any further bug through the ticket system
    hopefully it'll be fixed as soon as possible
    have a nice gaming !
    Do you have any grapes?

Originally posted by R2_Ducky View Post
    Dear players ...
    the sylph arena daily rewards has been reported to the devs , they are working on it at the moment
    thanks for taking time to report and feel free to report any further bug through the ticket system
    have a nice gaming !
    Thnx Ducky we will wait

Comment

Dear players ...
      have a nice gaming !
      And dont forget to provide 100 screenshoots, but to not expect any bugs getting fixed unless its a bug in the shop/cash system
      Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
      (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

thing is, will we get back the gear shards we lost?

Comment

What I want to know is why are the points so different when you win a battle? Also how does a guy with a 55k sylph battle rating get 16k plus points when I have 217k battle rating and just barely got 4k points. Yes I am using my attempts everyday and haven't missed one since it started.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepjay0920 View Post
            What I want to know is why are the points so different when you win a battle? Also how does a guy with a 55k sylph battle rating get 16k plus points when I have 217k battle rating and just barely got 4k points. Yes I am using my attempts everyday and haven't missed one since it started.
            Sorry but that's a dumb question. If you lose, why should you get the same as if you win? Obviously you get more points by winning than losing.

Comment

Sorry Spanky, you don't seem to understand.
              We do not know the wins andlosses of each player, but it is a reasonable assumption that a player with 10% of our BRs
              can not be winning more times against higher players than we are without somehow cheating.
              Since the new system opened I have seen one player, sony, in the diamond group when there was absolutely no way for him to get there!
              I reported this to the elves and have gotten no response in a week.

ZardOZ - Sylph BR = 278775 = highest of any I have seen

I have played every attempt against the highest I can reach.
              I have won every battle.
              yet there are still those with lower BRs above me almost all of the time.

I seems like some players are somehow getting extra attempts, which TOTALLY defeats this new system.
              It would be SO EASY to just simply let sylphs battle and award the winners.
              This current scheme is nearly insane!

Comment

If player spends the gold to refresh till they get around 125-150 points per win it is possible for them to have more points than you with lower BR. I didn't realize this till yesterday, spending the 100,000 gold gives you easier people with higher rewards.

Comment

new oceanic server please

Comment

Originally posted by jeepjay0920 View Post
                    You have answered your own question. A sylph with 55k br is always going to find a higher br sylph to battle, so of course they will get more points. Maybe you should try using a lower br sylph and see how much farther you will get. So cowboy up and quit crying

Comment

Some players bought extra attempts before the patch, depending on if they bought 100's or 1000's, they will have an advantage for a while.

Comment

55k team here, just about to move to diamond, so meh. guessin i'm a cheater.

Few refress here an there and allways findin lower br group to beat-->get high points. kinda easy, might wanna try instead on whining
                        Kabam -57 Archer
                        Kabam -67 Knight
                        Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Dear players ...
                          have a nice gaming !
                          No, these ppl cheated to get extra attempts on the first day. They basically have an entire day ahead of us and will get rewarded for cheating again. On my server, its the same guys who cheat and use sylph bot and other hacks
                          Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
                            55k team here, just about to move to diamond, so meh. guessin i'm a cheater.

Few refress here an there and allways findin lower br group to beat-->get high points. kinda easy, might wanna try instead on whining
                            Hi Gimmikc,
                            Most of us only get Ten (10) attempts per day and are not allowed to purchase any more.
                            Refresh does not add any attempts beyond the ten.
                            So How are you getting more points than someone who challenges the highest point yield player available each time and always wins??????
                            I REALLY would like to Know!
                            if you are cheating, or taking advantage of some bug in the game, please tell us about it.

PS. If a 55K team can come out on top of numerous 200K++ teams in the ratings, then Something is Broken!

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                              No, these ppl cheated to get extra attempts on the first day. They basically have an entire day ahead of us and will get rewarded for cheating again. On my server, its the same guys who cheat and use sylph bot and other hacks
                              So, you're mad some people made a smart move and have a head start for a week?
                              You do know eventually everyone get the sylph gear stuff?

Comment

Working...
                              X