Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Server Launches 12/15 - 12/21

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Server Launches 12/15 - 12/21

For those of you looking to start out on a brand new server, here is the list of servers opening up for this week:

On Tuesday the 16th of December at 4:00 PM GMT, we'll be releasing S562 Star of Laton, an European Server.

You can check out all the activities and promotions for new servers here in this thread and access the current list of servers right here.

Stay tuned for our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wartuneonline and forums to have the access to the latest Wartune news!

Helen not trying to sound repetitious, but for the 3rd straight week, only one server has opened up, which is very disturbing for me, most people like myself get tired of the same old competition over and over again, New servers give people who are bored in their current server-present company included, need new servers to try our different ways of developing a toon or experiencing other ways to better their knowledge of possible mistakes they have made on other severs.
    So if possible can u tug on whoever decides these new servers and ask for people like myself if more servers can be opened along with this new one and for the rest of the month? thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by NotWhoUThink View Post
      Helen not trying to sound repetitious, but for the 3rd straight week, only one server has opened up, which is very disturbing for me, most people like myself get tired of the same old competition over and over again, New servers give people who are bored in their current server-present company included, need new servers to try our different ways of developing a toon or experiencing other ways to better their knowledge of possible mistakes they have made on other severs.
      So if possible can u tug on whoever decides these new servers and ask for people like myself if more servers can be opened along with this new one and for the rest of the month? thank you in advance
      I agree with your sentiments but unfortunately I also feel for the poor GMs and whoever looks at these blurbs. A quick run through some of the other threads finds many comments bagging the number of new servers and blaming this on people like ourselves who keep switching servers.
      Be that as it may, I enjoy starting again and trying something different. Also, I tend to want to get away from some of the idiots who play this game. Sigh, neverending story.
      p.s. I will be starting on this new European server - see you all there.
      Last edited by davidholden; 12-15-2014, 01:21 AM. Reason: added p.s.

Comment

- and reading through the new-server-"blessings" reward list, it kinda give me an image of the feeling u would get when u buy a surprise gift packed in silver wrapping for 5$, and inside u find a 1$ coin stuck in a dogpoop.

Comment

so good

Comment

From title i have to understand there are no more new servers till 12/21?? if is true i wish to know when is next eu server afterthis one, im going to be free from work on 12/23 it will be nice if an eu server start after that date

Sorry for my english if is bad!
            I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Um by them adding so many servers its ruining the game there is hundreds on servers out ther and player base for them is getting smaller and smaller everyday, witch is making it boring and hard to get everyday tasks done. What they need to do is a massive merg. i have seen to many players leave this game because the server they played has become dead and if my server dont get a merg soon i will be one of them

Comment

Originally posted by Heimdall. View Post
                Um by them adding so many servers its ruining the game there is hundreds on servers out ther and player base for them is getting smaller and smaller everyday, witch is making it boring and hard to get everyday tasks done. What they need to do is a massive merg. i have seen to many players leave this game because the server they played has become dead and if my server dont get a merg soon i will be one of them
                Come and join us. Hee hee.

Comment

Player base gets smaller because there is only so much you can do with your char. You reach a certain lvl, get such a high br, high gems and astrals and so forth. Get bored, want to try another char..but to start another char on a well established server is ridiculous. Thus the request for new servers. Common sense. Who wants to be a lvl12 on a server that has lvl90 chars with 300K+ brs. Not me.

Comment

Originally posted by Heimdall. View Post
                    Dont agree with any thing you said, but that aside, 90% of the time people leave servers because of lack of help they don't get, all they get is ridiculed,flamed in w.c and worse yet totally ignored by people they thought they could count on, so before you go tooting your own horn about why you think players leave servers because its dead, maybe if you showe some human compassion and start treating people on your own dead server some help and assistance.

Comment

I also DO want to start in a new server (need to be US East cause of the time in my country). I also would like to know if R2games will just open 1 server per week now on...
                      I will enter in my hollydays from January 2nd on.

Comment

Dont agree with any thing you said, but that aside, 90% of the time people leave servers because of lack of help they don't get, all they get is ridiculed,flamed in w.c and worse yet totally ignored by people they thought they could count on, so before you go tooting your own horn about why you think players leave servers because its dead, maybe if you showe some human compassion and start treating people on your own dead server some help and assistance.
                        Dit you ever where in real bad need of help in RL? I tell you one thing you will find fast out the people you thought you can count on will find to 99.9% one or another excuse Not to help you.
                        What youre doing then ? Change Planet/Life and start all over again??????
                        Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                        (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

High level, high BR, overpowered cashers, who act all nice and never wanna help not even with just 1 boss; or those noobs who are always late on server and then send you 300 invites everyday, spamming PM and WC for help ---- Both of them make me wanna quit. Who is worse?

Comment

why did it say it would be up at 4pm when the maintenance wouldnt be over yet? So it wont be up till the maintenance is over, it shouldve been said so i wasnt here waiting earlier than it would be opening.

Comment

Will new server come once maintnence finishes?

Comment

Working...
                              X