Class Wars Return December 18th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return December 18th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on December 18th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	class war3.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	1762694

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

NOTE:
    • Placing a losing wager will earn the player Glory Crystals equal to half the number of Balens used towards the losing wager (players will not receive Balens back). Example, a player spends 500 Balens but loses the wager, in return s/he will receive a total of 250 Glory Crystals.
    • We have decided to release the Class Wars early this month to keep your Christmas day open. Just this month, the Class Wars will unlock on December 18th. We hope you have a merry Christmas!

good choice, thnak you all

Comment

Nice, Merry Christmas R2
      "With great power comes great responsibility"
      "Live to love, Love to live"

Name: XTrueShotX
      Class: Male Archer
      Server: S461 - Unearthly Grave
      Guild: ☜Omega☞
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 1.18m with Eudaemon

Comment

as a Christmas present plz change the rewards in glory shop

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
          r2games's laziness and/or greed make me doubt it will happen...
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

damn, I wanted the complaining about it being the 25th

Comment

" Guys any one clarify that in Dimension War, we are not able to get 100%, it is showing only 92%, tried all the spaces, except some dark, any one facing same issues please let me know".
              AxleBlaze

Comment

Originally posted by 10aal View Post
                " Guys any one clarify that in Dimension War, we are not able to get 100%, it is showing only 92%, tried all the spaces, except some dark, any one facing same issues please let me know".
                did you do also all black market area? or what ever that is ...

Comment

rut roh I believe that is against the rules-hope you don't your account banned or limited now

Comment

pfft with no daily or weekly sylph arena rewards and no equipment made sylph wars....i mean class wars as you call it is a joke especially since the event only rewards the top 10 cashers in sylph arena. good job R2, Kabam, proficient city or whoever is in charge of this cupcake game

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
                      R² is not out to make us Presents like every shop and buisness around all the want is your Money.
                      If you look around you you will see in the publicity lots of "offer's" like christ mass offer 20% of only 80$ in place of 100.
                      But if you take the publicity of the same shop from 2 months ago then the sold the same merchandies for 78$.
                      Will be the same here.
                      Unfortunate there still lots of little spirits out there what need a compensation for there inferiority feeling's, so the buy a place in the top 10 in a game, and the will cash whatever there credit card allows to get there in a Virtual reality.
                      Maybe because the know the never will be real top in rl, and always stuck in a middleclass place with no hope getting better.
                      Last edited by Ian.D.Stuart; 12-15-2014, 08:03 AM.
                      Who finds spelling errors may keep them ;);)
                      (English is not my main language and was only third languages choice for me)

Comment

How drool same stuff in glory shop

Comment

Nice it not on x-mas but also would love s.c event

I don't care about it i still holding my s.c for the s.c events i love that it the only event that count for free players for their br's and guild lv,s cause get lode of gold and daru for toons, guild, and the wild shop 100s.c for 100k gold and 100k daru its an win-win event deal there and only have 1 down fall with bulk claim on event and 2 with-out it and that is raid by other players right after u claim all on the event include the exchange s.c event where u can get 3k for only 1 s.c that way alot of people didn't do that dumb one that r2games did where u get 50k for 100s.c only by exchange not engrave so they need bring them s.c event back

main/one name: Howleenwolf
                          class/lv: Archer/68
                          br: 101k base top
                          guild: Main dragon-god other top 4 of str: Rank guilds
                          server: Kabam-34

Comment

Cash wars has returned 18 december

Comment

Yes CW returns but did anyone notice that it returns on a GB night? 5 mins before GB starts? I find a problem with this, not sure if you do though. Many are going to miss out on CW due to GB being the same nite. Maybe a second look at the timing of this would be good. A date change could be possible. The next night would be good as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X