Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

All Wartune servers are undergoing an emergency maintenance starting from Tuesday, the 16th of December at 08:40 AM EST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we are addressing bugs. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.

UPDATE I - This maintenance will be extended for another 2 hours. As a apology, we will enrich the compensation pack for all the players who have been affected by this emergency maintenance. Compensation details as follow:
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • 1,000,000 Daru
    • Lvl. 3 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Insignia x200
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    • Mahra x20

UPDATE II - After this maintenance, the bugged Christmas Blessing event will be fixed. For those who have received the bugged items during the event, your account will be temporarily suspended, which allowing time for the remove of the extra amount of the bugged items, and another package will be offered to you later as compensation.

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
    We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.
    lol, at least you could try to avoid copy paste...
    it's an emergency maintenance and you try to make it looks like an update Oo
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

know something like this was going to be there after seeing the lvl 6 Crystals *1k..lmao
      The colors, The grey
      The fire, The smoke,
      The lights, The dark
      To speak or to choke
      The words, That hurts
      The truth, The lies
      The wishpers, the noise
      Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmyspook View Post
        know something like this was going to be there after seeing the lvl 6 Crystals *1k..lmao
        It was lvl 7 Water Resistance Crystals not lvl 6

Comment

i made a print screen of the initial announcement. I think it is time to take some action - I've spent some money here - maybe not much In the R2's view point, but enough for such a service in my opinion. U can delete messages as much as U can we were not all born yesterday...

Comment

Emma, the players who got 1.000 crytals, will be removed right?
            Its not fair!
            Welcome to Paradise

S559 - Stormbane

Comment

does this mean we can collect our Daily and Weekly Sylph Area rewards, too?
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

"All wartune servers are underdoing a ***** maintenance , we work to improve the game and add more bugs and lag to make you quit since we're deply attracted by your money" .It's should be the original post
                Character : Dante

Class : knight

Server : 81 -US

Platform : Kabam

Battle rating : 488 k

Guild : GodsHonor

Sylph : Refined Hades ( Aegis) 95 k orange

Comment

How on earth is it possible to spend 4 hours on a small update, and fill it with so many bugs/errors?

Most players saw the bugs in matter of seconds, while the supercrew of R2 had HOURS, and still didnt see it??????

Comment

Originally posted by cixy247 View Post
                    It was lvl 7 Water Resistance Crystals not lvl 6
                    whatever... u know what i meant lol
                    The colors, The grey
                    The fire, The smoke,
                    The lights, The dark
                    To speak or to choke
                    The words, That hurts
                    The truth, The lies
                    The wishpers, the noise
                    Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

You gonna fix the sylph arena too? or comp us shards for the days were missing... id have two pieces by now...

Comment

I really hope you have worked out some of the lag issues cuz it seems with every advance there is more people griping...

Comment

Why did you remove arena sets?(35,45,55)

Comment

Originally posted by QwertyPwnerPT View Post
                            Emma, the players who got 1.000 crytals, will be removed right?
                            Its not fair!
                            if it dosent i quit

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                              All Wartune all servers are undergoing an emergency maintenance starting from Tuesday, the 16th of December at 08:40 AM EST. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 hours. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience caused for you. Please keep eyes on this thread for any update.
                              Normal MT emergency MT weekly MT monthly MT Daily MT
                              :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Working...
                              X