Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency Maintenance 12/16 @ 08:40 AM EST has ended!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrokSonic View Post
    Well .. worked for about 15 min. then back to same problem.. hanging at "7Roads" with 50% showing...

Re cleared cookies, cashe and flash files, re ran CCleaner 3 times, updated flash player, rebooted system...

Any other ideas?
    I have that happen to me once in a while...I do a hard restart on modem and can get right back in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trychin View Post
      Folks, if this kind of thing bothers you then don't give them anymore money.

The fact is, this company's primary goal is and always will be to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. Proof: http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An

Lord knows if I was a 'whale' I would be offended by this.

Ask yourself, does this company deserve my business? Do they give me a quality product? Do I get a fair value for the money I spend?

The fact is, that this type of highly monetized game is a poor value in my opinion and there are western game companies that set out from the start to give the highest quality game possible from the start while making a decent profit. I suggest you support those game companies rather than help spread this type of business model from China.

Now the question is, how long will this post be allowed? lol I'm guessing not long.
      Yes, the CEO called the whale who spent $100,000 "stupid"

I didn't spend $100k but I still feel offended that I've spent any money at all in this game.

Comment

• wow ....after maintenance....we just lost all our arena pvp ranking for the pass 2 days....

Comment

• yeah, what works for me…
          while I get stuck at 50% window,
          I open anohter browser and log on from there,
          always works for me. after I manage to log on, I refresh and magicaly I can log on from my main browser.

it works for me, but not for everyone maybe.

Class Mage
          BR unlimited
          G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

• Ok, now the Sylph Arena is working again, without a new maintenance to fix it. Only explanation seems to be that somebody deliberately turned it off for the day. Are the devs trolling us?

Comment

• So is there ever going to be any compensation for that day of arena downtime? My arena team had a mostly good week but since one day had no arena we fell short of diamond group. I have no doubt that thousands of other players are in the same boat.

Comment

Working...
              X