No announcement yet.

[Guide] Class Wars - The era of Sylphs!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, as they didn't care about what they did and don't seem to be any answer, me and my friends from S422 we decided to stop cashing.
    Maybe is not a big deal for them , but if more people join this they will start seeing more into this tickets and bugs (at least this I hope)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-back-the-fun

I invite you to read the thread.

Regards,
    Tristan S422
    Boycott in S422

Comment

Well, I have to say, I did enjoy the new change around. No I don't cash my main, and no my sylphs aren't great (1 blue 2 green), but I still enjoyed myself. It was interesting though. You couldn't tell what level you were facing (unless you could see their gear). Would be less shameful for those level 80s getting beaten by level 50-60 somethings lol
      Play too many games.. a few know me as Liberti, others know me as Squishy... lets stick with that

Comment

for same rewards....u can activate AFK mode

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
          Give it time guys. It's honestly not that broken a system. As someone with only one good Sylph I beat a few ppl with 2+ Oranges. It's all about strategy. The pets you want as troops aren't big hitters, they're the buffers. Those pets inherit your HP when awakened, so they'll have about the same durability regardless of their individual strength, but they still do **** damage, so you want them to be shields / buffers. The key is getting 3 good evolved sylphs with the right skills. Which brings me to this...

With dimensions and their rewards, a VIP player stands to make 40 or 50 Marha & Sep a day, not including what is gained from other sources. Between Sky Trail and Jewel Hunt along with those I made 68 Mahra and 65 Sepulcrum today for free.

1500 - 1800 free Mahra & Sep a Month is a reality now for daily players. With those 25% return Sylph Events and (in the case of Mahra) the XP bonus on upgrade, that comes to between 22,000 and 27,000 Sylph upgrade pts a Month. That means if you've already got a 2-star purple, you'll have it max enchant and orange in 4 months for free. You can make a new purple sylph every 20 days or so.

And as better rifts are obtained, you'll make more. Advanced is 15 Marha & Sep a day. Expert is 25 I've heard. Who knows what the Legendary one will be? The point being is that nearly EVERYTHING that is bought up by cashers early becomes cheap or free in time. People moaned about Whips and Soul Crystals and Gem and how cashers were SO far ahead after spending tens of thousands to upgrade stables and engraving. Then we got it from unlimited events for free. Hell, we got SO many free gem packs that cashers COULDN'T get due to already maxing Engraving and Stables that we actually passed their gem values despite the inordinate amount they'd spent previously.

And the heaviest of cashers just spent $1800 on a super spender event mostly for the 2k Soul Seals and 1,100 Mahra - the day it came out. Now, guess what. We just had a Gem Event that netted people like me 10,000+ Soul Seals. Free. Just 2 days later.

There are players who've been light to moderate cashers who have passed some who've spent well upwards of $50,000 on the game. And in another 6+ months time, there will be more light to moderate cashers who will have surpassed those who spent $100,000+ on their Sylphs.

Just be patient and enjoy the game as much as you can.
          Didn't know vip was free...

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            Didn't know vip was free...
            Get your Fishing level up. If you've got 5 Dims open and VIP expires, the excess over 2 don't go away. But if you drop to 4, you can't open a 5th without being VIP. And that's what the VIP fish is for. 1 Hour VIP. Free. You pop it before your go into BGs and you log with it. You need 3 a day. Using it in BGs prevents Honor Loss. Using it before logging / server reset prevents VIP Pt reduction for not having it active so you don't drop VIP level.

Also, while using that 1-hour VIP you can take advantage of VIP Events, VIP Tokens and what have you. It's just a matter of doing your daily fishing and getting there. Takes time, sure. But it keeps $ in your pocket so it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
              How to ruin fun for people in CW in few steps :
              1. First you take 1 round from a player

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119343[/ATTACH]

2. Then you give it back, but only in number

3. At the end, you put a stupid message and not getting 15th round

[ATTACH=CONFIG]119344[/ATTACH]

I only lost 2 rounds, 3240 points..even if I had lost 3 rounds, the points should have been 3375..but I would not lose, I 'm sure of that.
              So what's the point?

The amount of money that I put to be honest is insane..but I will not take ** from no one.
              So if this doesn't get fix, personally I'll finish with this game.
              So, as a reply to my ticket regarding this matter I received 2 wonderful answers (if someone dares to tell me they care about players..) :

1st answer : GM: Hi, Kindly check if any of the rules changed since the new patch? http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-era-of-Sylphs! Sorry for all the changes but that's the decision made by the devs. We can only forward your request if you would have anything changed. Thanks.

2nd answer after I demand a competent GM to read it : GM: Hi, Really sorry about the delay. The devs checked back and we had confirmed with players with your exact points. And he did 14 fights as well. There is no problem. Hope it helps. Apologies again with the delay.

He actually admits that we had 14 rounds and "There is no problem" ...Are you for real?
              Boycott in S422

Comment

And the heaviest of cashers just spent $1800 on a super spender event mostly for the 2k Soul Seals and 1,100 Mahra - the day it came out. Now, guess what. We just had a Gem Event that netted people like me 10,000+ Soul Seals. Free. Just 2 days later.
                No free player came remotely close to getting 10K Soul Seals on that event. Keep hacking Zorich.

Comment

Actually..it can.
                  I have this archer in my server, which didn't had scroll for lvl 10 gems..so guess what? He only had lvl 9..a lot.
                  He got few days ago lvl 10 gem scroll.
                  He upgraded soul seals to level 45.
                  Boycott in S422

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tristan~ View Post
                    Actually..it can.
                    I have this archer in my server, which didn't had scroll for lvl 10 gems..so guess what? He only had lvl 9..a lot.
                    He got few days ago lvl 10 gem scroll.
                    He upgraded soul seals to level 45.
                    So he made 200 level 9 gems to get the 10K Soul Seals? I find that hard to believe.

Comment

Just be patient and enjoy the game as much as you can.
                      My patience has rather gone beyond the limits. Another unclear "[GUIDE]" that does not truly explain anything. A Class War that should have been called "Crass War" or "Cash Wars" since there is only two things that matter 1) survive until your sylphs can awaken 2) have better built sylphs than your opponent.

It took several months after collaring R2Mentor and posting here about the event clothing costs, which did get changed, but more likely because of the implementation of clothing identification, where if left unchanged would have the mega spending knights and archers leaving en masse since hats were the cheapest. My suggestion for a way to teleport to the atoll level of your choice by spending gold was changed to spend 15 balens for a one time use scroll. Not even a PM saying "thanks for the idea."

For whatever little it was worth, I added my point of view on how BGs were broken, same as arena matching, and the Devs have been aware of this issue for years now. I see no point even for hot events to show up in BG for any longer than 10 minutes, even with 10 drayad's blessings I cannot even scratch the 350k+ BRs that have become the norm. Arenas are even worse, when my team wins more often if not more than half are lvl 80/class advanced. How does this make any sense? Patience gone, forget BGs and arenas.

On my server, except for the Atoll Boss that appears sometimes between 2 and 4AM, it is ALWAYS the same 12 players who are in the top two parties. It has become that most simply ignore Atoll Boss altogether because it takes too many participants to get the lucky balen/seal chest that would generate interest. Why bother if you already have the mount otherwise and never get in those two parties?

It's always sad to see friends or gaming buddies leave a game, but more and more I am seeing why others have left, and considering doing so myself.
                      IGN: TreeTopper
                      Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                      Guild: ESKReborn
                      Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                      Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

Well, to be honest, as he couldn't log, I can vouch for that
                        I logged him for the event.

I'll post a picture in the evening..a shame I didn't do it a that point.

He made level 10 a lot
                        Boycott in S422

Comment

Originally posted by Loki314 View Post
                          No free player came remotely close to getting 10K Soul Seals on that event. Keep hacking Zorich.
                          actually Zorich is right on the money. My non cash alt received about 10k from this event.

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                            This is NOT class wars, this is sylph wars giving cashers all the more advantage

exactly. what a stupid change and it will soon be the same as sylph wars in bg....... Pretty soon we wont even use the tune we made anymore. Might as well get rid of it now for another sylph or new cash item
                            Archer hoarder

Comment

w8 w8 w8 in real world money is power why you ppl do not complain about this.
                              if u guys are broke do not speak at all lol just keep spending your precious time 24/7
                              in a game that isn't even skills depended or better an e-sport from the point that players buy skills this game fail.
                              so even worst the ideology of Chinese culture we all depend on the game which means if they like give us stuff ok if not ok lol.
                              its not that hard working players get an advantage its all about saving ur "capital" and invest it on the right event...

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                                exactly. what a stupid change and it will soon be the same as sylph wars in bg....... Pretty soon we wont even use the tune we made anymore. Might as well get rid of it now for another sylph or new cash item
                                ye well KIDS are coming soon lol

Comment

Working...
                                X