Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comet93
    replied
    yea some stuff still buged i got 1 fight skipped cause the one before took to much time

Leave a comment:

• misstrust_1
    replied
    Need to get a few of the bugs fixed as well.. some skills not having any effect for one.

Leave a comment:

• Larissa76
    replied
    Well that was the worst CW ever. I spend all month working my nutts off to get me char stronger. Just to find out on CW night that im fighting sylphs. I killed 5 guys only to be anhilalated by there sylphs........... This was NO CW IT WAS AN UP GRADED SYLPH ARENA SHAME ON YOU R2......

Leave a comment:

• Xharry005x
    replied
    rigged as hell the skills and the sylphs was bugged didnt even fight my sylphs in kabam s26 so a total ♥♥♥ up again by r2
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-18-2014, 03:48 PM. Reason: naughty words

Leave a comment:

• Sonsdaddy
    replied
    and they bugged class wars i lost rounds cause fight was to long

Leave a comment:

• katakii
    replied
    I was miss today CW but,after reading here wahta f***they tone in cw now im happy that i no waste my time cw it bulls****tthis sylph war in cw.If i want duell whit sylphs i go sylph arena not f***** CW

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    also, the formation is busted. keeps movin toon to front row no matter what. and no. not botherin on pic. just saying

Leave a comment:

• grunch
    replied
    *** ??????now none cashers have no change at all nice going r2 again you managed to let ppl quit after new casher event. now i know why you guys in a hurry to get a lot off money from players

Leave a comment:

• oogammi
    replied
    which ever idiot thought of this deserves a kicking cos theyre an idiot, completely spoilt cw so bang up job you ******* moron

Leave a comment:

• Loki314
    replied
    Forget that nonsense. Fighting one orange sylph is hard enough, fighting 3 is impossible.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    doesn't change much. when they started counting BR not point won for CW, it became a different feature.
    it just mean it will be easier for really heavy casher to reach top 16

Leave a comment:

• soseki
    replied
    well when cashers dont have enought addvance whit only orange sylph lets modefy cw like that they can use all 3 orange sylph so non casher lose they last change to win

Leave a comment:

• Gimmikc
    replied
    why on earth was this not told on the first cw post?

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by NEbeast View Post
    as professional as always.
    wonder if the word "shame" still have a meaning for r2games ?
    they sold it for more greed.
    r2games are min (communication) maxer (profit)

Leave a comment:

• NEbeast
    replied
    as professional as always.
    wonder if the word "shame" still have a meaning for r2games ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X