Christmas Fruit Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
    Read well, the mount do not get only with the fruits. The mount is get from: Reindeer's Gift x200 + Christmas Fruit x95 for Lost Reindeer Card x1. Good luck to get 200 Reindeer´s Gift!
    damn last year was stinky socks and you was need 200 source was crypt blitz&solo camp,s all was chance cet reindeer cacher or not now good bye reindeer if you no cacher it eally shucks to see how creedy r2 is that iven no chritmas spirit,cive atleast christmas time chance to cet reindeer to like was last year!Oh well atleast i was lucky and cet my this year good luck all

Comment

Originally posted by Tombspike View Post
      why are you complaining? it is 2 separate events....... consider the players lucky that we got this free event ya moron....
      How many events where just armor and head piece and no wepon for archers and knights?

Comment

This is very difficult for lower lv, the prize can only be used in lv over, and I do not know to use it later, who can explain this

Comment

Christmas fruit don't available at wilds, now where may we find them?

Comment

Originally posted by R244542437 View Post
            Christmas fruit don't available at wilds, now where may we find them?
            You either plant those Xmas tree yourself or you steal those in the farm of your friends...Otherwise, you can't get them anymore
            Lunay - Knighted knight
            23.25M BR
            Guild : SHIELD
            West coast server r2 S38

Comment

What did you do with Christmas fruits?! Greedy R2! Wanna us to buy them?!!!

Comment

Curse you to 9 generations! Let your children have 2 heads as hungry for money as you are!!!

Comment

i used all attempts in wild and plant too and i got 187 Need 13 more and hoped i get 200 but no. OK i could stole from others but so so so so so sry that iam not that greedy like R2.

Comment

Originally posted by R213133119 View Post
                    i used all attempts in wild and plant too and i got 187 Need 13 more and hoped i get 200 but no. OK i could stole from others but so so so so so sry that iam not that greedy like R2.
                    eh...the highest amount of fruit needed for the Christmas fruit exchange is like 95 fruits... I think you are mistakenly forgot some of the requirement for the mount : You need 200 Reindeer's gift and 95 Christmas fruits for the mount...
                    Lunay - Knighted knight
                    23.25M BR
                    Guild : SHIELD
                    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Oh yeah i look it wrong, my mistake.

Comment

Not right Doranos,dear. 120 for weapon. Half the true as usual. R2 just made ppl play in good faith that once you did something good for non-cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                          You either plant those Xmas tree yourself or you steal those in the farm of your friends...Otherwise, you can't get them anymore
                          But no christmas tree for planting, boss don't drop it )))

Next year now

Comment

Originally posted by R244542437 View Post
                            But no christmas tree for planting, boss don't drop it )))

Next year now
                            Bet the answer will be: You can get the weapon with reindeer event. And here you can buy the gifts! That's the point!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TWW1981 View Post
                              Bet the answer will be: You can get the weapon with reindeer event. And here you can buy the gifts! That's the point!!!
                              Just fruit like me better

Comment

Working...
                              X