Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use Major U.S. Brand Gift Cards to Buy Balens!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use Major U.S. Brand Gift Cards to Buy Balens!

Heroes of Wartune,

Looking for more ways to get Balens? Have piles of gift cards from relatives and in-laws lying around, waiting to be used? Now R2Games is offering players the chance to trade U.S. gift cards for Balens in Wartune!

So what are you waiting for! Go to the recharge screen in Wartune, click "Trade Major Brand Gift Cards," and get a boost in the New Year! Players can access this payment method by clicking on the Trade Major Band Gift Card button when selecting a payment option.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PayGarden1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	1763869

You will then be taken to a screen to select your gift card. After entering your gift card's information, PayGarden will check the balance, and then make you an offer based on the balance of your charge. Please be aware that PayGarden has a processing fee that will be deducted from the balance on your gift card.

Note: Only U.S. gift cards with a balance of 10 dollars of more will be accepted. Different cards offer different trade-in rates.

For a list of gift cards, click here.

For more information on PayGarden, click here.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

new paymant option is nice, but could you add level 10 gem transformer in game if you can, it will be apriciated a lot, ty ....

Comment

is this gonna be implemented on kabam servers also?

Comment

So just tried this and have not received any balens. I have the conformation e-mail, but not the balens I was surprised it didn't ask for my server or for my character name. I contacted support thru paygarden, but at night i doubt I will hear from them. Just thought I would warn others or see if anyone else has had the same issue.
        Last edited by 14Stewart14; 12-29-2014, 09:59 PM.

Comment

listen to Admiral Ackbar
          If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by Mojuaidi View Post
            new paymant option is nice, but could you add level 10 gem transformer in game if you can, it will be apriciated a lot, ty ....
            why would they lose that income. Not having one forces you to do nerop to get one. I know many people on my server have been buying keys like crazy trying to find one.

Comment

lol really? BabysRus? For the mothers that dont want to get more cloths for their babys? Are you really going to destroy and crush familys for a little more money R2?

Comment

How this actually works, can you buy gift card online from the sites listed here "North American gift cards from many top brands" ? Or how does it work, just been curious.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Does this apply for cards for Australian based versions of these companies? Like Woolworths for Wal-Mart and such? Or do we have to purchase gift cards online from America and use online codes?

Comment

paygarden ..balens

Why cant there be made a option use Paysafecards ??... Not everyone can use a bankaccount or such...this makes a few...maybe more...have trouble even to buy Balens...i would like see that option so can get some wings finally also

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                      How this actually works, can you buy gift card online from the sites listed here "North American gift cards from many top brands" ? Or how does it work, just been curious.
                      Your question is covered in the more information link above. PayGarden is essentially offering to buy your gift card, with the funds being sent to R2 for you to receive in balens. You can buy online gift cards as long as they are from the store, and not a third-party gift card reseller. The stores PayGarden accepts are listed when you follow the list of gift cards link above.
                      Originally posted by TheSlyShark View Post
                      Does this apply for cards for Australian based versions of these companies? Like Woolworths for Wal-Mart and such? Or do we have to purchase gift cards online from America and use online codes?
                      Also covered in the More information link above. According to the information provided, some stores in other countries are accepted, but it's on a store by store, country by country basis, so you won't know until you try. It does accept online gift cards from the US stores, and it provides information on how to buy such cards from Walmart and Target in the FaQ.
                      Originally posted by riccoco View Post
                      Why cant there be made a option use Paysafecards ??... Not everyone can use a bankaccount or such...this makes a few...maybe more...have trouble even to buy Balens...i would like see that option so can get some wings finally also
                      Paysafe is already an option. Click on Playspan, click on More choices, and you'll find Paysafe.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Mojuaidi View Post
                        yes pls we want to buy lvl 10-12 gems transporcer from shop
                        :cool:S3x:p

Comment

that's a waste

Comment

Originally posted by Killersbaby View Post
                            lol really? BabysRus? For the mothers that dont want to get more cloths for their babys? Are you really going to destroy and crush familys for a little more money R2?
                            Lmao...Funny.

Comment

** this o stupiditi i m doing necroplis for 2 end half mounth end 00000 transponder lev 10

Comment

Working...
                              X