Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akalonac
    replied
    13-14 hours maybe? chines noobs... now i see why all manufactury is in china, not worth more than 1$ per hour! Go check Gameforge ! Game publisher that rule all europe , and rest of world, and they care about thier players and not like this china noobs... + when gameforge make patch there is no sucha lag like on yours... they make catche on all in games ,, and you make maybe 5%.... like i say,, noobs

Leave a comment:

• Arcibald_S512
    replied
    this maintenance have a great lag...

Leave a comment:

• sampinjon
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackstar95 View Post
    wonder what compensation will be, few gold/daru double xp scroll and stamina pots? i feel something like that, not sure why XD
    1 small stamina potion
    500k golds
    500k daru
    2 100% exp scrols

Leave a comment:

• GreenSad
    replied
    I think R2 still negociate with WB Santa to leave Wartune

Leave a comment:

• TheSlyShark
    replied
    Originally posted by Smash33 View Post
    Cry cry cry, whine, whine, whine, they are not doing it on purpose, sometimes things take longer than expected and its the festive season so give um a break.
    This is true...... it's not like they are going to let us play if they have a balen pricing issue that cost them money...... they have to make sure all the income items work.... then let us play with the new bugs to be fixed later.

Leave a comment:

• Mikiella
    replied
    what an idiot R2 crew we have here, took so long maintenance just for nothing...

Leave a comment:

• Blackstar95
    replied
    wonder what compensation will be, few gold/daru double xp scroll and stamina pots? i feel something like that, not sure why XD

Leave a comment:

• DamienRL
    replied
    welcome to wartune were you get cupcakes for free
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• skullprincess32
    replied
    well i think some of u r right time to move on to a new game. this is getting to be tomuch. u spend moneyand then u get cupcake
    Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 07:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• furiousgreen
    replied
    Stop bleating and go make a cup of tea for somebody important in your life. I am stuck in an airport so have nothing better to do with my life at the moment. What's your excuse? LoL!

Leave a comment:

• Smash33
    replied
    Cry cry cry, whine, whine, whine, they are not doing it on purpose, sometimes things take longer than expected and its the festive season so give um a break.

Leave a comment:

• TheSlyShark
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jacket.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	1706016

Just a suggestion..... But do you need us to seen in some help???

Leave a comment:

• sampinjon
    replied
    Players should found some kind of a sindical union. To unit large number of players and leave servers empty for few days or weeks,and after r2 lose large amount of money they will (maybe) respect us more.
    Now they threat us in the way we let them do. Realise that players are not depend on r2 - r2 depends on players.

Leave a comment:

• CapetanCroatia1
    replied
    It lasts for 5 hours now.Why are you taking so much time for more lags??

Leave a comment:

• mhendrawan
    replied
    Can I be the first to say 'Ew' ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X