Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • i am not complain about lag,not complain about when i want to teleport in wild screen frooze,i not complain when i get black screen in tank or about maore and more lag in wb and gb,i not complain when i found lvl 80 players in bg lvl 69,i not complain,not complain...and the game is worst !

    Comment


    • yay more lag!

      Comment


      • Eh? I wasn't kicked out of the server when maintenance began.... Was all alone on the server Hope that didn't mess anything up....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post

          they are quitting because they have life out there.. not because the game is boring.. some quit because too narrow minded thinking only heavy cashers can own the game..
          try play another game when you understand, it,s my second R2 game (first was crystal saga), perfect grafic but not see more bored game as R2, seems they are good programers, but limited imagine people, so they can,t create interesting game

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Arcibald_S512 View Post
            i am not complain about lag,not complain about when i want to teleport in wild screen frooze,i not complain when i get black screen in tank or about maore and more lag in wb and gb,i not complain when i found lvl 80 players in bg lvl 69,i not complain,not complain...and the game is worst !
            i dont complain either.. i just play.. and even in the worst game.. i excel.. i defeat a lot of high BR in class war.. a lot higher than mine.. just focus on your character.. fixing the game is not your job.. they will fix it whether you complain or not

            Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
            try play another game when you understand, it,s my second R2 game (first was crystal saga), perfect grafic but not see more bored game as R2, seems they are good programers, but limited imagine people, so they can,t create interesting game
            no thanks..
            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-30-2014, 06:19 AM. Reason: Post merge.

            Comment


            • when I do sylph atoll boss I don't get sylph crystloid anymore this has happened 3 times now anyone else have this problem?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by R2109569460 View Post
                when I do sylph atoll boss I don't get sylph crystloid anymore this has happened 3 times now anyone else have this problem?
                what is your partie's rank? it depends on the rank and on the damage..

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                  complaining is all you can do.. why not thank r2 for the good event they just host? other server dont have that daily change of events..
                  yes agree thank you r2 for christmas cards event it was cool&laggy lol still crhistmas cards was cool

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by R2109569460 View Post
                    when I do sylph atoll boss I don't get sylph crystloid anymore this has happened 3 times now anyone else have this problem?
                    The crystaloids arent in your inventory anymore, but on your profile.
                    Click on your inventory, click on the right tab thats entitled profile, in the list below you have a short cut to exchange the chrystaloids.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by R2109569460 View Post
                      when I do sylph atoll boss I don't get sylph crystloid anymore this has happened 3 times now anyone else have this problem?
                      u need to do 12% damage to get crystaloids

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by R2109569460 View Post
                        when I do sylph atoll boss I don't get sylph crystloid anymore this has happened 3 times now anyone else have this problem?
                        5% is lowst damage ned to get rewards 12% is top think midle is 8% not 100% sure on the 8% 1

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Arcibald_S512 View Post
                          u need to do 12% damage to get crystaloids
                          no! in my server 2nd place sometimes got only 5% still got loids..

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                            no! in my server 2nd place sometimes got only 5% still got loids..
                            Yes, but you'll only get the max of 50 when dealing 12% or more.

                            Comment


                            • I guess no WB for european servers

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                                no! in my server 2nd place sometimes got only 5% still got loids..
                                you have powerhouses in your server Oo
                                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X