No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 12/30 @ 3:30 AM EST has ended! - UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at least, for oceanic, they stopped doing maintenance around GB time. a little step ^^
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
      I know what it is, it's the Millennium Bug, they are afraid that the game wont work when we go over to 2015

Just like 1999 to 2000 :P
      Doesnt really work atm

Comment

• taking too long every maintenance to much time loss players need to do alot of things done too little for alot of time consumed,compensation as always not convincing since we lost arena run,so get on we it let us play nothing happens anyway,just for happy cashers

Comment

• thanks - you multi-faceted person

Comment

• I second to that sugestion and im shure more ppwould like that if not evry Player hide players in World boss!!!!

Comment

• again a 5 mins world boss tomorrow for European servers...

Comment

• my party was ranked first..

Comment

• Originally posted by gladys.vega View Post
                  ok complain all you want till you die.. good luck

they are quitting because they have life out there.. not because the game is boring.. some quit because too narrow minded thinking only heavy cashers can own the game..

but only heavy casher do own the game non cashers have 0 chance 90% of the time

after we non -cashers are only allowed to play by r2 for 1 reason only to keep cashers happy and them easy targets

Comment

• the maintenance length increase as much as the lag increase

Comment

• can you hurry up, it is almost reset for me, and maintenance has never taken this long

Comment

• Originally posted by mungrel101 View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]120897[/ATTACH] c mon already
                        HAHAHAHA cool

Comment

• hide players in World boss+++++ vote!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
                            can you hurry up, it is almost reset for me, and maintenance has never taken this long
                            it did, many time
                            some maintenance ended after European WB 1 fled

Comment

• In my opinion, the maintenance DOES take a VERY long time, and I wouldn't mind if the events that they incorporate were actually up to par, but they always seem to be a little lacking. Over Christmas, there were a number of different events brought out daily, which was very refreshing to see, even if they were all just the same tired ones repeated over and over.

As a former computer technician, I understand how much can be involved in maintenance, but seriously, I could have build and configured two or three server spec computers in this length of time.

Comment

• i hope they fix the skill bugs too i already lost 2 pts from it

Comment

Working...
                                X