X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Emma
    started a topic [Promotion] Mount Packs

[Promotion] Mount Packs

Duration: 2014/12/30 00:00 - 2014/12/31 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S559
    • Kabam: S1 – S118
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: Available only for a few days, we'll be having two special Mount Packs on sale! Be sure to take advantage of these special packs before it ends!

Pack I:
    • Golden Impala Card x1
    • Mount Hoof x40
    • 500,000 Gold

Price: 5,995 Balens. Limit of 1.

Pack II:
    • Cloud Sailor Card x1
    • Mount Hoof x80
    • 1,000,000 Gold

Price: 7,995 Balens. Limit of 1.

• Skatesimple
    replied
    Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    I wish you've put those on sale while i still had those 2k balen discount cards, instead of nothing but lousy stuff in shop back then.
    you can savethose cards in your mail, just make sure you send them straight to mail.

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Any chance of farm mount seeds -chubby guinea pig mount? (yea, this would cost balens somehow, make it bound balens please)
    Shadow crystal mount - ghost tiger?
    Dimension mount?

So we only anticipate events you come up with.. hmm, if ever we get tired of them without goal setting,
    I think wartune publishers should know better what will happen in the long run.

Or maybe.. just maybe, one day.. we could think of buying mount packs from promo sales.
    I'm hoping too that day will come

Leave a comment:

• ramonaabcdef
    replied
    borring this maint..way too orring

Leave a comment:

• NyiDombret
    replied
    how long for the maintenance can be finished ??

Leave a comment:

• R24536067
    replied
    THIS MAINTENANCE IS A JOKE!

Leave a comment:

• R24707687
    replied
    ea ea...
    rei pun beraksi.....

Leave a comment:

• R238125054
    replied
    i hope that we will be an bound bolens too...

Leave a comment:

• Vinisyah
    replied
    in the end u will be left behind by casher mount or slyp and slyp br nothing to do with ours since last patch...so we call fake br from slyp. ......under lvl 80 gonna be the one who feel that...since sc full, fate full..free mount full stat all...prob astral with full lvl ...
    u have more br coz u already max all and they dont...trust me they will catch u soon...with lot br more than u...since u cant rise anything in ur mount and they still do...

Leave a comment:

• greenpro
    replied
    I would not be able to play this game without having to spend real money, and I can get a quality hero? really makes my financial devastated if should buy

Leave a comment:

• R2930954
    replied
    Originally posted by R266928209 View Post
    mounts do not give u that much BR. There are tons of people on my server with double or triple my mount strength and yet i have much higher BR than them. (20-50k) and ive never bought a single mount all of mine are free mounts.
    there are players with all the mounts, that does give a huge advantage bcuz of the amount of whips they can use. personally, i dont care either way without having all the mounts. you can still build a really sweet toon without them, but they do help in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• Elderarcanist
    replied
    Once you max upgrade everything, those 25-30 additional mounts fully refined are the only difference, whether big or small.

Leave a comment:

• R266928209
    replied
    Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by calais76 View Post
    just another thing to cause non cashers to fall even further behind in this game

mounts do not give u that much BR. There are tons of people on my server with double or triple my mount strength and yet i have much higher BR than them. (20-50k) and ive never bought a single mount all of mine are free mounts.

they do if you have them all
    I only have like 8 or 9 mounts and i have alot more br than people with 20+ mounts. a lvl 9 gem gives more br than most mounts until you start refining them.

Leave a comment:

• CBorealis
    replied
    Quote Originally Posted by calais76 View Post
    just another thing to cause non cashers to fall even further behind in this game

they do if you have them all

Leave a comment:

• CBorealis
    replied
    If you actually stopped asking for so much money from people maybe your popularity would start growing again, since the start of this game you have never tried selling mounts for $10, you have never tried selling clothing sets with wings, the too could be sold for $10, and you might get better turnout on how much you sell, and profit, just a suggestion to this mayhem!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X