Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Coin of Ancestry Exchange C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coin of Ancestry Exchange C

Duration: 2014/12/31 00:00 - 2015/1/6 23:59(Server Time)

Description: Exchange Coins of Ancestry for rare items.
    • Coin of Ancestry x2 for 2000 - Discount Coupon x1
    • Coin of Ancestry x2 for Fiery Ice Wings x1
    • Coin of Ancestry x3 for Dark Scorpion Card x1
    • Coin of Ancestry x3 for Triton Seal(Green) x1

Coin of Ancestry x3 for Triton Seal(Green) x1 = yummy.
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

how to get coin of ancestry?

Comment

The coins of Ancestry can be gained via the Red Nosed Reindeer boxes, from the current event going on. However, the drop rate is random so if you chase the coins, I wish you much luck and hope it works out for you
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

12 different possible drops from your event boxes.. lol. Gd way to diversify the rewards for greater possibilities.
          The most often rewards are sylph equipment shards, enchantment packs and divinity souls, though coins go unnoticed on announcements
          Drop rates for coins could go as low as mounts probably 5% maybe (even though many got it somehow), and mount only 1% :/
          Awesome christmas wartune, very rewarding... I wonder what we get next for New Year

PS: Open event boxes and get 100 cupcakes with drop rates of 50% (all sacarsm preceding intended)
          And yea, got 0 coins so far,.. pretty down on chance this couple of rounds. Haven't got ANY free event mount yet :/
          Hope still that astrals would gimme the last hope for this exchange...
          "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
          Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
          Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

this would have been nice to know... i dunno... yesterday when i asked about it... glad you posted it 3 mins before the even started... just another example of R2 being lazy... Stuff like this used to be posted days ahead of time

Comment

..yes, same delay that give us a bad taste
              shame...

Comment

they give 1 coin ...im a non casher...and there is nothing for 1 token..atlest give us gold for one.

Comment

this is sick joke

i just wasted 2 coins for a reindeer card, because the timer for exchange is ending

now u hav new things to exchange???

Comment

Originally posted by Haliloo View Post
                    i just wasted 2 coins for a reindeer card, because the timer for exchange is ending

now u hav new things to exchange???
                    That's the problem my friend:you have to be patient

Comment

need emperor wings

Comment

oh...thn im pretty lucky...got 1 coin in 10 free boxes
                        should i exchange x2 coins for wings or that old reindeer ?

Comment

save may get lucky and get the other mount for 3 coins.
                          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

is there new event will be new ancestry coin D ?

Comment

have an account on a server ahead of you , that way you can check up coming events ;p
                              krzycanuk

Comment

Working...
                              X