Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Coin of Ancestry Exchange C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you , but how i know that server ahead my server

Comment

i vvant that coin for vving

Comment

a friend opened 214 boxes and got 3 coins got a triton lol a tad expensive i know

Comment

If by chance, I do not get another coin, before the event ends. Will it be redeemable at
          a future event? I remember getting one in like my 1st or 2nd month and selling it, cause I
          couldn't get anything, for just one coin. And sure seems, like it was the same coin, as
          this event has.

Class: Knight
          Server: Kabam 76 - USWest

Comment

after that coin of ancestry exchange C what's next?

Comment

Originally posted by r29186605 View Post
              after that coin of ancestry exchange c what's next?
              that's was my question

Comment

end..back to normal spending lol ♥♥♥

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                  Coin of Ancestry x3 for Triton Seal(Green) x1 = yummy.
                  yes for those trying to get upgrades sylphs this is a good one but what i hate is that u may have spent balens for skills on ur old lower sylph and they provide no way to transfer those skills to another... that is something needing looking at even if it cost say 100 balens per skill is still hell of a lot cheaper than having to rebuy them all

Comment

"C" is last?

Comment

What about any reward if we only had one? maybe a set of 3 clothes did ANYONE think about if people only had one?

Comment

lolz..i got the second coin but the mount is gone...still worthless with 2 coins in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by thedek View Post
                          What about any reward if we only had one? maybe a set of 3 clothes did ANYONE think about if people only had one?
                          Are you new to this game? This is R2 we are talking about... They're not gonna give a clothing set for one coin. We're lucky to get clothing with bound balens. One coin = well, nothing. Gotta spend money to get more coins. That's how they get your money. Just like 4699 balens for 200 sylph equip shards. Save the coin. You may be able to use it one day. Or, spend money and hope to get another.

Comment

Why don't you add something like clothing for 1 coin. As the other already said when you're non-casher and lucky got 1 coin, there are no use, coz there are non to be exchange. So just make like:
                            1 Coin of Ancestry = Clothing (one of any event clothing or normal, which can be redeemed once)
                            Heroes Evolved
                            GODZ

Comment

Fantastic Event R2 credit where credit is due great event got scorpion mount and wings and reindeer mount for just cashing 7k balens nice .
                              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                                Fantastic Event R2 credit where credit is due great event got scorpion mount and wings and reindeer mount for just cashing 7k balens nice .
                                People, you are crazy. Got same things with none balens spend (+2 hats, armor and weapon). Just done a lot clothing, bounty and other events, opened maybe total 300 boxes, and still have 3 coins and items for exchange.
                                Happy specially with the mount, cause its my 2-3 mount from drop-rate boxes, with them i dont have often luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X