No announcement yet.

Coin of Ancestry Exchange C

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have proplem I got 2 coin and exchanged them for mount then I opend 55 box with no coin

Comment

i only have 1 coin... there is no exchange for 1 coin... will there be another event for coins ?

Comment

After reset the new event starts, that is also dropping coins (along with yuletide clothing and Owly mount)..

...thus expected to be a new coin exchange or three after this along the lines of the last 3 (ie exchange for one or more Yuletide clothing item, exchange for the event mount and probably another green Evo'd sylph or three)

Comment

Is it appears in hot events coin ancestry for new exchang... please I want know

Comment

the current coin exchange doesnt end till tomorrows reset (not tonights) so no, what the next will be is unknown BUT the fact that the new chests for the new events starting tomorrow drop coins means there HAS to be another exchange after this one

Comment

open 200 box & get 1 coin -_-

Comment

make sure you guys read the description of items. it specifically says under coin of ancestory (use to exchange for certain rare items. keep a eye on hot events for more information) I know that there wording is a bit tricky sometimes but usually its correct.

Comment

Originally posted by R268716141 View Post
                  make sure you guys read the description of items. it specifically says under coin of ancestory (use to exchange for certain rare items. keep a eye on hot events for more information) I know that there wording is a bit tricky sometimes but usually its correct.
                  that description is not helpful at all. Hot events doesn't tell you anything other then when the current exchange expires, not if and when there will be another one. make sure you read the thread before posting next time.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    that description is not helpful at all. Hot events doesn't tell you anything other then when the current exchange expires, not if and when there will be another one. make sure you read the thread before posting next time.
                    It does. keep a eye on hot events. why would they introduce a item then tell you to watch hot events and then expire it. make sure you troll less. I know its beyond your comprehension.

if you look at the new hot events as well, there are coins available. You just need a brain, good luck with that in the future.
                    Last edited by R268716141; 01-06-2015, 04:29 PM.

Comment

will there be a Coin of Ancestry Exchange D coming?
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                        will there be a Coin of Ancestry Exchange D coming?
                        i'm wondering too :S
                        first information will be after oceanic reset. to see if there is a new one.
                        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I now have a question concerning celestial coins. I used the search function and still cannot find any information pertaining to celestial coin D event. I cannot assume this time that a new celestial coin event will come out because you have not currently posted any upcoming events (which would show if more coins were available in events)

Is this my last chance to use my coins or will you roll out another event.

Your thanks,

fiz s555

Comment

Originally posted by R268716141 View Post
                            I now have a question concerning celestial coins. I used the search function and still cannot find any information pertaining to celestial coin D event. I cannot assume this time that a new celestial coin event will come out because you have not currently posted any upcoming events (which would show if more coins were available in events)

Is this my last chance to use my coins or will you roll out another event.

Your thanks,

fiz s555
                            i suggest you to look at the game discussion sub-forum, plenty of info there.

this post should answer your curiosity btw:
                            Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                            1 coin for 40 lvl 70 legend stones/
                            3 coins for 20 gift of god, item you need to upgrade purple sylph gear to orange.

Thats all.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              i suggest you to look at the game discussion sub-forum, plenty of info there.

this post should answer your curiosity btw:
                              Much appreciated thank you.

Comment

New coin exchange tomoz or tonight depending on time zone can get green medusa for 3 coins and burning ember wings for 2 coins plus some other stuff.
                                WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X