[Announcement] Change to Wartune Recharge Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Change to Wartune Recharge Rewards

We've recently revamped our Recharge Rewards for Wartune, and want to make sure the player base is aware of what the new rewards are when they recharge. The new list of rewards are:

4.99 Bonus Pack
    • 20,000 Gold
    9.99 Bonus Pack
    • 40,000 Gold
    • Level 2 Lucky Stone x 2
    19.99 Bonus Pack
    • 90,000 Gold
    • Level 3 Lucky Stone x 5
    39.99 Bonus Pack
    • 200,000 Gold
    • Level 4 Lucky Stone x 8
    • Level 4 Endurance Potion x 3
    • Level 2 Refinement Crystal x 18
    99.99 Bonus Pack
    • 600,000 Gold
    • Level 5 Lucky Stone x 10
    • Level 4 Defense Potion x 6
    • Level 2 Refinement Crystal x 54
    • Level 3 Experience Scroll x 4
    299.99 Bonus Pack
    • 2,000,000 Gold
    • Level 6 Lucky Stone x 10
    • Level 4 Defense Potion x 10
    • Level 4 Endurance Potion x10
    • Level 2 Refinement Crystal x 180
    • Level 3 Experience Scroll x 12
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Should have been reflected on the Recharge Webpage and posted on the forum as it was being implemented. NOT after. lol

Comment

this is referring to the Permanent Recharge Bonus and not the First Payment Bonus right?

Comment

i think this is not first payment.

this must be after first payment reward.

Comment

everything being downgraded... are u at the edge of bankruptcy? lol J/k
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

it sucks !!!

Level 5 Lucky Stone x 10

i buy in guild SHOP !!! LOL !!!!

Comment

when new server oceanic region or europe will launch sir... pls tells us... thx b4

Comment

These changes are horrible, I was a casher with Crystal Saga and this game. This game being a casher there isn't much advantage to being a casher. Not all cashers are trying to be the best but use cash to keep up with those that have lots of time to play the game. The changes are downgrading what was previously a decent reward but not great as it was in CS. I for one will be spending less only for rods. Sad that you don't reward cashers better and sad that VIP doesn't get much reward. The wheel is a joke been playing since day one and have not gotten anything great from the wheel. If you don't want peoples money then increase your add traffic and continue de-grading the value of cash, great job!!

Comment

lol this is a joke

Comment

Totally agree with Masta69 . i have around 1k dollars for balens - and what i get nothing so much - maybe these bonuses is good for Lv1-Lv25 . but not for me who is Lv49 at this moment - in one wb i get 560k gold and daru . about this packs there should be increased gold and put the same amount daru - because of new enlightment system where needs daru.
                    still thinking to spend more money or not - because bought PS3 and will spend there more time
                    [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
                    Character: Lanankuras
                    Class: Archer
                    Lv:80
                    Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
                    And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

so this is the point where you hit the break even point, and start to get rid some of already annoyed players by downgrading the reward?
                      and when the players leave the game you can say, almost sound pathetically justify yourself,"oh they left, not our fault"
                      I Am Khan.

Comment

I'm not too concerned really, what's done is done and it's still a reward. However, I am a little annoyed at the fact this was announced two weeks after the change was implemented and was not made clear on the re-charge page beforehand. I feel those who purchased balens in that period should be entitled to the rewards no longer offered but that they were expecting.

FYI: That guys is false advertising and would not be looked on kindly if complained about.
                        S15
                        Fluxie (Flux)
                        Archer
                        Newb
                        Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                        RAWR

Comment

This downgrade really puzzles me.

It is not as if these "virtual" items are manufactured by R2 or cost them anything to produced. The rewards are not breaking the game economy nor cause earthbreaking effect on the game. Why downgrade the reward?

The cost for Balens are expensive enough for something not real for the real money we pay for it.

Then announcing them late and not a breath of explanation.

R2 is getting too comfortable. Of course, its their company. But then, of course, it's our money.

Sigh.

My take.

Comment

Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post

R2 is getting too comfortable. Of course, its their company. But then, of course, it's our money.

Sigh.

My take.
                            This is perfect.
                            S15
                            Fluxie (Flux)
                            Archer
                            Newb
                            Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                            RAWR

Comment

is not ok
                              liemmers