Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Change to Wartune Recharge Rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makeitrain View Post
    Are you guys kidding me? Cash players get a huge advantage but the advantage is equal in the money one has to spen, as it should be. With cash your can open up slots on you equiment. A non-cash player cannot do that. Also a cash player can pick and choose what stats he or she wants when refining. Both of these things are things I wish I had. However, because I am not a cash player I can't do these things.
    That still doesn't answer WHY the recharge rewards got downgraded, and more importantly, will this trend continue? So as time goes by we get less and less for the same amount of money?
    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Its after first payment reward...the first payment bonus is till active
      FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS

Comment

I recharged my balens about 3 weeks ago and noticed I got 90k gold rather than the daru I was hoping to get as a bonus. I sent a ticket in on it and they responded as though they had no idea what was going on and it "would be looked into." I told them flatly that I just wanted the product as advertised, and I never got a response back.

Comment

Working...
        X