• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2_Helen
    started a topic Wartune New Year Events - @ 1/4

Wartune New Year Events - @ 1/4

New Year - Big Spender IV

Duration: 2015/1/4 00:00 - 2015/1/4 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:
    • R2Games: S1 – S560
    • Kabam: S1 – S119
    • Armor: S1 – S8

Description: During the event, spend the required amount Balens (Bound Balens excluded) and be rewarded.
    • Spend 1,000 Balens to receive: 100,000 Gold, 100,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x50, Mount Hoof x5, Red Nosed Reindeer x1
    • Spend 2,000 Balens to receive: 200,000 Gold, 200,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x100, Mount Hoof x10, Red Nosed Reindeer x2
    • Spend 5,000 Balens to receive: 500,000 Gold, 500,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x200, Mount Hoof x20, Red Nosed Reindeer x10
    • Spend 10,000 Balens to receive: 1,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Soul Crystal x400, Mount Hoof x50, Gift of God x20, Red Nosed Reindeer x20, Burning Ember Wings x1

Note:
    • Balens spent on any Limited Packs do not count in this event.
    • Each reward level can only be redeemed once per day.

New Year - Recharge Bonus

Duration: 2015/1/4 00:00 - 2015/1/5 23:59 (Server Time)

Servers:

Description: For a limited time only, players who recharge 500 or more Balens in a single payment will receive a special gift pack which includes:
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • Good Luck Charm x1
    • Lvl. 6 HP Gem x1
    • Intermediate Coordinate Shard x10

Note: Each character may only redeem this reward once during the event.

New Year - Love Thy Mount (30% off discount)

Servers:

Description: During the event, enjoy 30% off when only using Balens (Bound Balens excluded) to train your mount.

New Year - Mount Refining

Servers:

Description: During the event, use Mount Hoof to refine your Mount 3 times and be rewarded.

Rewards:
    • 100,000 Gold
    • Mount Hoof x1

Note: This quest may be completed multiple times every day.

Mount Hoof Packs

Duration: 2015/1/4 00:00 - 2015/1/5 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:

Description: Available for only a short period of time, we will have several special Mount Hoof Packs on sale in the Shop!

Pack I
    • 20,000 Gold
    • Mount Hoof x10

Price: 299 Balens. Limit of 200.

Pack II
    • 200,000 Gold
    • Mount Hoof x50

Price: 1369 Balens. Limit of 50.

Pack III
    • 1,000,000 Gold
    • Mount Hoof x100

Price: 2499 Balens. Limit of 10.

Mount Card Packs

Duration: 2015/1/4 00:00 - 2015/1/5 23:59(Server Time)

Servers:

Description: Available for only a short period of time, two special Mount Card Packs will be on sale in the Shop!

Pack I

Contains:
    • Frost Lion Card x1
    • Mount Hoof x20

Click image for larger version

Name:	Frost Lion.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1764093

Price: 3995 Balens. Limit of 1.

Pack II

Contains:
    • Jade Rabbit Card x1
    • Mount Hoof x40

Click image for larger version

Name:	jade rabbit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	1764107
    Price: 5995 Balens. Limit of 1.

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    Originally posted by magic-tiger View Post
    Can you (i.e. r2) at least post events a few hours before the next day? It's not useful at all to see events that are already in the game.
    yu hope r2games understand the word "communication" ?
    they exchanged it for more "greed" long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• magic-tiger
    replied
    Can you (i.e. r2) at least post events a few hours before the next day? It's not useful at all to see events that are already in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Linkoneusc
    replied
    Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
    I have to agree on this point.
    If wartune could make a recharge pack of $10 that gives a free event mount and clothing (with wings) set.
    I bet, the game would be far more enjoyable now and they would've profited from high turnover since most close to
    all players would definitely benefit from such a recharge event. It's a tragedy that this thought never cross their minds on game economy.
    i like this idea!!!

Leave a comment:

• Imonseph
    replied
    Originally posted by R2930954 View Post
    ok, let me see if i got this right. all servers get the same events as long asn they are not new or merged. so that means when the gem event comes out, even servers that are still young still ahve to make lvl 6 gems? even tho when other server were young they only had to make lvl 4 gems.... to me that sounds like only the older servers benefit from events and the newer servers have to spend money to catch up? i ahve played for a little over a year now and just crossed into the 300k BR club. I have spent a lil bit of cash, but not all that much (thanks to the big cashers for making the game possible), but, to only accomadate the big cashers is ridiculas, without the low cashers or even the non cashers, you really dont have a game. bcuz they do make up a pretty big portion of the population. by excluding them, you drive them away and then you end up with empty servers and then have to merge. why not put things in the shop to reasonable prices? then you make more money bcuz more players stick around and are willing to actually spend money on a game they like instead of making prices that are out of a lot of players price range. doenst it make more sense to sell 100+ mounts at a lower price than just selling 25 of them at a higher price? i dunno, maybe its just me and i have no clue about economics lol. ok, figure half of a server spending $20 on a mount and just a few spending $60. with a highly populated server having about 400+ players, and half of them buy the mount for $15 (200 x $15 = $3000) but, if the price is high, that means only a few ppl will buy the mount, and that would be the big cashers on the server and theres really only about 25-50 of those per server (25 x $60 = $1500) so you tell me where the economics of this game make sense. sure the game company wants to make money, but it would surely make more selling at lower prices than higher prices.
    I have to agree on this point.
    If wartune could make a recharge pack of $10 that gives a free event mount and clothing (with wings) set.
    I bet, the game would be far more enjoyable now and they would've profited from high turnover since most close to
    all players would definitely benefit from such a recharge event. It's a tragedy that this thought never cross their minds on game economy.

Leave a comment:

• B1J007
    replied
    why this game not be invest game..? like pockie ninja II,

Leave a comment:

• R232548654
    replied
    thats true, R2 is money-hungrey always!
    Never does it think of the players benefit!

Leave a comment:

• R2930954
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    All servers outside of the new server event line up get the same exact events. The only time events are different is in the first few weeks of a server opening, and when there's a merge. The system doesn't know that no one on your server meets the level required to use an item, all it knows is your server is now eligible for normal events. Just because the items can't be used now, doesn't mean those who do spend money won't be stocking up on the purchasable items for when they can use them. If the event isn't for you, ignore it- it's not causing anyone any harm.
    ok, let me see if i got this right. all servers get the same events as long asn they are not new or merged. so that means when the gem event comes out, even servers that are still young still ahve to make lvl 6 gems? even tho when other server were young they only had to make lvl 4 gems.... to me that sounds like only the older servers benefit from events and the newer servers have to spend money to catch up? i ahve played for a little over a year now and just crossed into the 300k BR club. I have spent a lil bit of cash, but not all that much (thanks to the big cashers for making the game possible), but, to only accomadate the big cashers is ridiculas, without the low cashers or even the non cashers, you really dont have a game. bcuz they do make up a pretty big portion of the population. by excluding them, you drive them away and then you end up with empty servers and then have to merge. why not put things in the shop to reasonable prices? then you make more money bcuz more players stick around and are willing to actually spend money on a game they like instead of making prices that are out of a lot of players price range. doenst it make more sense to sell 100+ mounts at a lower price than just selling 25 of them at a higher price? i dunno, maybe its just me and i have no clue about economics lol. ok, figure half of a server spending $20 on a mount and just a few spending $60. with a highly populated server having about 400+ players, and half of them buy the mount for $15 (200 x $15 = $3000) but, if the price is high, that means only a few ppl will buy the mount, and that would be the big cashers on the server and theres really only about 25-50 of those per server (25 x $60 = $1500) so you tell me where the economics of this game make sense. sure the game company wants to make money, but it would surely make more selling at lower prices than higher prices.

Leave a comment:

• bravejerick095
    replied
    you know guys all event in wartune is only balens balens balens

Leave a comment:

• JackMalloy
    replied
    With patience you can get almost everything for free. My advice is: stop complaining and be patient, or buy things with balens

I have several mounts I got for free, I have a purple sylph, an almost purple Hades, free clothing, etc, etc, but I have been playing for a year...

Leave a comment:

• Mosxato7
    replied
    fate stone event

can y tell me if fate stone event will be come again?

Leave a comment:

• TodayChaos
    replied
    server 496 need marge we just have 2 ppl hy br
    .. and thy never help ,,!! many ppl left the game ..
    and there just 1 guild strong all weak
    Last edited by TodayChaos; 01-04-2015, 08:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Black$gold
    replied
    Still no exchange for 1 coin? What im going to do in 1 coin? Tomorow will end the event,,,nah time to seek for new game,..

Leave a comment:

• tettee
    replied
    pfft lol

Leave a comment:

• plancha
    replied
    Originally posted by tettee View Post
    ok mod thats fair enough,tks for that...is there anywere i can find the events that are coming up say a month b4 or something cos cant seem to find anywere
    nope events are posted here 1 day after the event is out. thats how r2 likes to handle this

Leave a comment:

Working...
X