Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/8 @ 3:30 AM EST for S1, S4, S14, S134 and S162

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/8 @ 3:30 AM EST for S1, S4, S14, S134 and S162

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Thursday, the 8th of January at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 2 to S1, S4, S14, S134 and S162. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Unlocked new multi-player dungeon, Bloody Inferno.
    • Unlocked new system, Sylph Equipment Refinement.
    • Unlocked new event, the Cloud Adventures (available only on weekends).
    • Opened the 20th Class Wars.
    • Fixed an issue with the Tower of Kings (Nightmare) event.
    • Fixed various typographical issues.

But why there is maintenace?r u merging server?

Comment

in maintenence is very long why?

Comment

what will happen in astrals? plss tell us

Comment

guys read it care fully During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 2 ... thay going to upgrade new version on these servers

Comment

Originally posted by DONattariq View Post
            what will happen in astrals? plss tell us

read it care fully During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 2 ... thay going to upgrade new version on these servers

Comment

Very funny. R2 have not solved the crashed Battleground (since the 24th December), the Spire bug (when I finish it, I need to refresh the game because a message "you can´t do because you are in a room", some like that, I can not do anything), the Arena bug (if the system do not find match, you fight against a default team, the fight ends and the game sticks, the last Sunday, the bug occurs three times!) and they think in a new update?. First, solve the bugs instead of implement a new update, the only thing that will bring are more problems. The fault is not for the non-cashier players that the super cashiers have max everything without having spent the month of last update. The game should named Bugtune.

Comment

would be nice if you actually announced what is included when you post this as yous always say later today but for us in eu that means middle of the night! keep us all waiting is not cool! dont know what ya bringing then dont post this rubbish untill you do! tbh i dont even know why i reply to these things we never get noticed!

Comment

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
                  Very funny. R2 have not solved the crashed Battleground (since the 24th December), the Spire bug (when I finish it, I need to refresh the game because a message "you can´t do because you are in a room", some like that, I can not do anything), the Arena bug (if the system do not find match, you fight against a default team, the fight ends and the game sticks, the last Sunday, the bug occurs three times!) and they think in a new update?. First, solve the bugs instead of implement a new update, the only thing that will bring are more problems. The fault is not for the non-cashier players that the super cashiers have max everything without having spent the month of last update. The game should named Bugtune.
                  why u event saying that they don`t give a s.... about it they thinking that with new patch all will be fine

Comment

Originally posted by DONattariq View Post
                    But why there is maintenace?r u merging server?
                    no, they merging your body and brain
                    Last edited by ylts01; 01-08-2015, 05:28 PM.
                    Server:[S901] NASA / Class: Chicken / Guild: Barn / Lvl.82 / Br: Almost Infinity / Title: Cupcake Warrior / Sylph: 7-star black Volvo

Comment

Im Gonna Predict , New Medallion For Imperial Mythic Dragon Earl Title, And New Fate skill Shock , Maybe Fix Some Typographical Errors, And Oc Our Favorite More Lag Bc We Cant Get Enough of It..

Comment

It's going to be something that breaks another thing. That's why they don't put patch notes early.
                        [morfinnor]
                        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                          Im Gonna Predict , New Medallion For Imperial Mythic Dragon Earl Title, And New Fate skill Shock , Maybe Fix Some Typographical Errors, And Oc Our Favorite More Lag Bc We Cant Get Enough of It..
                          you forgot the new troups that they partially added with last patch

Comment

Patch notes:
                            Will be announced later today.

I will tell you go to sleep all and when u will wake up in the morning before maint 2 minutes earlier they will post it that means "Later Today"

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                              Patch notes:
                              Will be announced later today.

I will tell you go to sleep all and when u will wake up in the morning before maint 2 minutes earlier they will post it that means "Later Today"
                              For sure, its 00:17 AM (day after) and nothing....

Comment

Working...
                              X