Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it post 2 times because i need to put my code 3 times omg

Comment

FYI just get used to it. IF it is not costing them cash it is very low priority to get fixed. Ever see a cash bug get fixed asap? All the time. There are MANY bugs in the game currently but none of them affect them making cash so who knows when or if they will get fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Artinium View Post
        FYI just get used to it. IF it is not costing them cash it is very low priority to get fixed. Ever see a cash bug get fixed asap? All the time. There are MANY bugs in the game currently but none of them affect them making cash so who knows when or if they will get fixed.
        i agree with that

Comment

sooooo long maintenance T_T

Comment

Please note and the weak fighters.Especially in BG AND ARENA.It is hard when you dont have teem.

Comment

We are entering a more forums of the game

Comment

i have proplem to enter server 556 it dont wwant to open only load till 50% and emma just know you are r2 monitor you aare in my server ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                  It won't. The lag is a client-side issue (happening on your computer). Looks like the game data (graphics) and the program complexity has exceeded the amount flash can reasonably handle and the makers of flash ever dreamed of. As if you are trying to use your mini morris to transport all your furniture to your new house. Or trying to kill an elephant with a branch. Or trying to build a skyscraper with your own hands... etc, you got it.
                  So the lag is not going away, but you can buy some 3000 USD super-gamer computer and then the lag will be a bit less.
                  This isn't 100% true. There is a thing called server overload (yes, it's a real thing). Kind of like when you try to fit 1000 people into a 500 max capacity room. When there are too many people on one server, this can factor into the lag. But, I guess you're the genius, so you already know this.

Comment

Originally posted by DONattariq View Post
                    But why there is maintenace?r u merging server?
                    They're adding an update/patch=more events and more things to do..i feel like your a troll but :|

Comment

Originally posted by Mageic11 View Post
                      This isn't 100% true. There is a thing called server overload (yes, it's a real thing). Kind of like when you try to fit 1000 people into a 500 max capacity room. When there are too many people on one server, this can factor into the lag. But, I guess you're the genius, so you already know this.
                      It's a bit of both.

Comment

Working...
                      X