Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/14 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 2!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/14 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 2!

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on Wednesday, the 14th of January at 3:30 AM EST (00:30 AM PST, 8:30 AM GMT, and 4:30 PM GMT +8). During the maintenance, we will update the Ver 3.40 Part 2 to All Servers. Maintenance is expected to take approximately 4 to 6 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    • Unlocked new multi-player dungeon, Bloody Inferno.
    • Unlocked new system, Sylph Equipment Refinement.
    • Unlocked new event, the Cloud Adventures (available only on weekends).
    • Opened the 20th Class Wars.
    • Fixed an issue with the Tower of Kings (Nightmare) event.
    • Fixed various typographical issues.

Fixed an issue with the Tower of Kings (Nightmare) event.
    I'm curious.
    East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
      I'm curious.
      Even after the maintenance we'll have to figure out for ourselves what was fixed.

Comment

when other events?fate stone,open chest from card hunter(for exploration artifact) and more ....last time only such event,and drop rate mount is realy pain((((((((....seems event is now more for cashers

Comment

again more stuff to do and more time to spend if one wants to be competitive. inferno seems good, but pleae take some old events away. tips:
          tower of kings - good bye
          tanks - good bye
          circuit quests - of course good bye, who is doing it anyway?

and do something with crypt keys drop rates, havent seen one since that bloody maintenance, not a single one

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
            Even after the maintenance we'll have to figure out for ourselves what was fixed.
            nothing new ^^;
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

where is old event with sc, mount whip and gems? to hard to make lvl 80 at sc or stable lvl 8 at mount .. and all time at gems event i make only 2 gemsx lvl 9 to hard to make more... it`s not fair old sv make easy lvl 80 sc stabel 8 and gems

Comment

I really cant wait for Cloud Adventures and bloody inferno mpd, but how about our sylph atoll boss? im about to lose 1 hour for nothing lol
                just 2 teams online at boss :|
                I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

mmm only mpd looks new ... rest is nothing
                  S240 Ravenham
                  Name ☆★☆★
                  Class Archer
                  BR330k
                  Guild TheRoyals

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                    I'm curious.
                    I know few days ago there were no opponents in nightmare mode but they already fixed it so not sure
                    Player: Vix
                    Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                    Guild: Resurgence
                    Lvl 80
                    Class: Archer
                    BR: () crappy

Comment

And now that the servers are down...time for the endless ranting of when will the servers be back up...commence rantings....
                      Server: S411
                      Character: Strikereye
                      Class: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by R230657214 View Post
                        again more stuff to do and more time to spend if one wants to be competitive. inferno seems good, but pleae take some old events away. tips:

tanks - good bye
                        Or this guy heavy casher or totaly noob, not everyone have maxed runes

Comment

So when 20th class wars start?
                          Golds are getting black!

Comment

Originally posted by Hy3na. View Post
                            where is old event with sc, mount whip and gems? to hard to make lvl 80 at sc or stable lvl 8 at mount .. and all time at gems event i make only 2 gemsx lvl 9 to hard to make more... it`s not fair old sv make easy lvl 80 sc stabel 8 and gems
                            heyna they no more care about new servers get lvl 80 sc or 8 stables they open new servers but do events for 70 80 pple )
                            semnat DEMOLATORUL
                            Ii prefer die fighting for something instead live for nothing

Comment

more details pls

Comment

Working...
                              X