Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launch 1/27 @ 11:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launch 1/27 @ 11:00 AM EST

On Tuesday the 27th of January at 11:00 AM EST, a new East Coast Server S569 Cerulean Glade will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

yeah sure launch another server and let the other server rot in lag like wolfcrest S281 Europe server :P damn

Comment

r2 plz help y my luckcharm synthe cant click the box for clothing synthe. plz help how to put my luckycharm for synthe cloth

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
        On Tuesday the 27th of January at 11:00 AM EST, a new East Coast Server S569 Cerulean Glade will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
        R2_Emma thanks for the new server but could we get more new servers everyday because I love starting on them.

Comment

Originally posted by 31emz View Post
          r2 plz help y my luckcharm synthe cant click the box for clothing synthe. plz help how to put my luckycharm for synthe cloth
          you need atleast 2x similar lvl clothing. 2x lvl 3 clothing and 2x lucky charm then you can make lvl 4 clothing then 2x lvl 4 clothing and 4x lucky charm to make lvl 5 clothing (some one correct me if i wrong no remeber enimore but im shure was this way)

Comment

When you guys release a Europe Server??

Comment

Originally posted by 31emz View Post
              What kind of lvl clothes you want to synthesize? If these are the clothes on lvl 1 you do not need Good Luck Charm. You need this only when synthesizing clothes at lvl 3 then Good Luck Charm automatically appears if you have it in your inventory. Small suggestion. You don't need to synthesize 2 clothes lvl 1 to get clothes lvl2. You can synthesize 1 clothe lvl 1 with Fshion core and receive clothe lvl 2. More of useful advice from other players with experience in the game can be found on the fan page My Guild on Facebook

Comment

New server...game more fast to run ?
                Hmmm...not my logic

Comment

they need more servers, NOT, the game is dying and fast, more people leaving everday, hence the coins and giving evolved sylphs away to all, just so they can keep up
                  I feel sorry for the players who have spent a fortune to watch the slow death of this game
                  top players 600kbr normal players 300br maybe 375k br but no challenge unless you hit them with k's of balens
                  so many mini games, might as well play carnival on XBox lol

RIP Wartune and goodbye

Comment

My opinion is that lag isnt the biggest problem, In our server there are few players now , beacuse most people has left from the game and its so hard to get group for mpd and other runs. if you miss the the time when players are doing it ,then it wont be able to complete mpd-s. For cross server guild battles are insane for some servers ,where is like 3 active guilds and up to 20 players per guild and i have to mention that most of them are under 70 or pretty new toons. what is the point with out merges. R2 should merges like 5 servers to one or it will die .

Comment

can i transfer my old toon to a different server? because my old server is bugged. cant get inside the game, it takes almost an hour just to get inside wartune. ive tried playing on different servers and it works just fine. my old server is (s281) wolfcrest Europe. even if i get inside the game, i cant play BG, arena, MPD, World Boss, wilds and even amethyst because of loading issues. plsssssssss help me with this problems (((

Comment

Originally posted by trisha0106 View Post
                        can i transfer my old toon to a different server? because my old server is bugged. cant get inside the game, it takes almost an hour just to get inside wartune. ive tried playing on different servers and it works just fine. my old server is (s281) wolfcrest Europe. even if i get inside the game, i cant play BG, arena, MPD, World Boss, wilds and even amethyst because of loading issues. plsssssssss help me with this problems (((
                        It is not possible to transfer a toon (or items, or balens, or anything) to another server. Have you tried clearing cookies, cache and flash files? Have you tried things mentioned in this thread?
                        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

When will another server be released?Ive been waiting for a whole week.
                          Last edited by lordexecutor13; 02-01-2015, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X