Clear All

• jkboy123
    replied
    why theres no reset?
    plss answer my question

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Will it still be 'rigged'... cuz atm even you get to purples, some you get before others(like luck stones and pots go first, including hp pack pots), so gem are just there to tease pretty much... will it be the same and we wont be able to get the gems from the new wheel?

Leave a comment:

• R23098610
    replied
    i have still yet to see mounting rides the blitz feature heck they all sound good but im a vip and im not seeing all that much of a differance than if i was not
    i cant waite for these things b ut with the laging and things going missing not being able to get my complete quests to give me my complete mission it just keeps blinking at times...i really would like to see some of these changes i love this game its great but dang paying so much money left and right and yet im getting beat by a lvl39 when im 45 all sockets unlocked gemed and lved max oh well just please help ....... dragonking//// guild is empire on bretheran abyss
    sorry for the complaining

Leave a comment:

• cizar5
    replied
    Can you let the VIP tokens used on the VIP wheel for VIP and Non VIP members also ?

Leave a comment:

• R23333231Darkness
    replied
    For a long time I have played Online games I was a huge F2P player.I would always get mad when something cool and new came out and it mainly benefited the payers.Now that I have managed to to scrape by with my $8.00 a month,I see no huge difference.To be honest VIP's don;t have that much more compared to non-vips.(ask anyone) Any way, with this new patch coming up and it seems to be favoring the VIPs more,I just have to say. "About time" Cause to be honest the only things VIPs have had was a exp boost and a crappy Wheel to spin and get nothing from it.
    So any way as posted many times in this thread.Stop complaining you're not VIPs and go get an Ultimate Game Card (if you cant get a Credit Card/prepaid card)and become a VIP. $8.00 a month, is it that hard to come by?$8.00?
    Any way Love the New Patch and can't wait for it to get here

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    Originally posted by GrizzleyJr View Post
    With my sincere and honest opinion, I dare say this is the worst step that this company can give . I know many people of non-payment that will leave the game because of this .

By this I mean that I understand how they will feel when they have to wait more than eighteen hours for the cooldown, and VIP players (With all the technologies and skills from the academy to the maximum) laugh in his face saying: "you are a turtle."

From my point of view I understand that a company wants to make money, but not giving an image discriminatory towards those who can not pay to play. If people that can not afford to pay, leave the game after this next patch, I wonder if we all begin to run empty servers. And when that happens, we all VIPs, also cease to play and support because we lost our friends who were not VIPs.

I've played on both sides and I know the difference between playing with and without money.

While this world is ruled by money and social classes, we will never advance as a society, as individuals.

Sincerely.

Manuel Jr.
    your wrong dude

the limiting factor for all players for upgrading our tech is kyanite not cool down time

we can all reduce the cd to zero by spending vouchers right now if we want but you will find you will run out of kyanite very easily

& will have to wait until the next day to upgrade more tech besides the tech giving very small bonuses for each upgrade

so the game is is fair for all in this respect even if vips do get a little extra kyanite per successsful plunder

Leave a comment:

• R24539291
    replied
    i would like to know whether there is a plan to implement wings as well. because on the pic of guild territory the characters are wearing them.

Leave a comment:

• HellsAccount
    replied
    nice

great job guys you rocked it.

Leave a comment:

• battlinjack
    replied
    When, when, when will it be done? And no, not the least bit impatient. Lol.

Leave a comment:

• R23464753
    replied
    These updates look awesome Me being VIP and all, finally something else that stands out from the rest..lol j/k
    Last edited by R23464753; 11-03-2012, 05:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SmilesKills
    replied
    When is it coming out?

Leave a comment:

• Bad_Hatness
    replied
    but...Is this for all players or only the VIP??

Leave a comment:

• WontheFool
    replied
    greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Leave a comment:

• R224444
    replied
    sounds great

Leave a comment:

• GrizzleyJr
    replied
    It will be a big mistake.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Updated VIP

Tired of waiting on cooldowns? With the updated VIP system you will never have to spend another dime waiting on building, levy, technology, or duel cooldowns!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27317[/ATTACH]
    With my sincere and honest opinion, I dare say this is the worst step that this company can give . I know many people of non-payment that will leave the game because of this .

By this I mean that I understand how they will feel when they have to wait more than eighteen hours for the cooldown, and VIP players (With all the technologies and skills from the academy to the maximum) laugh in his face saying: "you are a turtle."

From my point of view I understand that a company wants to make money, but not giving an image discriminatory towards those who can not pay to play. If people that can not afford to pay, leave the game after this next patch, I wonder if we all begin to run empty servers. And when that happens, we all VIPs, also cease to play and support because we lost our friends who were not VIPs.

I've played on both sides and I know the difference between playing with and without money.

While this world is ruled by money and social classes, we will never advance as a society, as individuals.

Sincerely.

Manuel Jr.
    Last edited by GrizzleyJr; 11-03-2012, 03:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X