• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R23230015
    replied
    Originally posted by DarkShines View Post
    hey ,how about vip tokens to be sold ? 500 gold = 1 vip token
    that way all players will gain something vip players will gain tokens and non vip players will gain gold
    this guy got it! i wouldnt mind getting vip tokens if atleast i could sell em ... cant use them? and they sell for close to nothing? might as well not give them to me as a reward please and thankyou!

Leave a comment:

• R23231532
    replied
    nice i like the look of the new wheel, makes being vip way more worth it. Thanks GMs

Leave a comment:

• R22729751
    replied
    Can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    awesome stuff! might start saving my VIP tokens again for some big spins ^_^

Leave a comment:

• dethmatic
    replied
    why are people going so overboard about the vip wheel, the vip wheel is for VIP and has been unrewarding forever if you've paid attention to threads you would know this, VIP get better things just like in every single FTP game that is out there, you don't like it? too bad than don't spend the money it is your choice. VIP wheel is for and will always be for VIP players with ZERO chance being offered to non-VIP members. also read the notes better, this update IS NOT just about the VIP wheel. level 55 PVP set, awesome, been asking for this for a month now, Guild Wars, again awesome, an actual reason to be in a higher ranking Guild now, multi-server Arena, again awesome a chance to compete against different players an also I am assuming rewards for it will be very good. so, please stop complaining all the features being added are things we wanted casher and non-casher alike/

Leave a comment:

• robot4321
    replied
    looking forward to dis

Leave a comment:

• Fearsong
    replied
    If you are going to restrict the non paying crowd, at the very least let us trade items. Not talking the best items like the gear sets, but like broken, worn items, gems, random loot. This game is a replay from the day before and the day before that cept for the chatting with friends. Better add something to keep the lowly masses interested or this game will be going nowhere fast.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Did i just see multi server arena !!!!!!
    R2 please tell me ur lying

Leave a comment:

• rvm1975
    replied
    55 PvP set, hope it has added innovation on its bonuses or at least a bit more rage to start with.

Leave a comment:

• Slayrian
    replied
    Absolutly Beautiful !! =]

Leave a comment:

• Senjuu
    replied
    i hope there would be something good for non-cashers too..

Leave a comment:

• DeGAUL
    replied
    I got too much useless seeds. Planting these seeds simply takes away the time and value from other seeds that I really need to have.

Good to hear about these things.

Thumbs up!

Leave a comment:

• msp.maisieuphong
    replied
    I just want to know how much insignia the lv 55 set cost =.=

Leave a comment:

• deannaace99999
    replied
    new oceanic server pls....

Leave a comment:

• darc1
    replied
    how about giving us a way to trade with other players i don't know how many times my wife and i got things each other could use i mean why bother making unbound items if we can't trade them

Leave a comment:

Working...
X