• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow at that post damm thats a lot of new stuff and great stuff

Comment

ssssspin the wheel lets see what our fortunes are

Comment

Lv.55 PvP Gear~ (maybe lower cost of PvE gear too ._.)
        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

:O great ... i wanna see mount in wartune

Comment

ye,add level 60 gear on vip wheel.Then i am sure only vips will be running around ...

Comment

I remember the time when lvl 50 gears is on the market... going for few hundred bucks a piece (around 40000 balens?).

Comment

what are we going to do...?? for those who are regular Players not VIP's how can we spend our VIP tokens... we cant just stare at it till it melts.... we need to use them too -_- ...

Comment

The Rich will always win, the poor always be losser...=((

Comment

good,,
                    i hope can get more luck when use GUILD Blessing
                    ~DoloC~

Comment

Originally posted by arnest View Post
                      not agree, example when i hit World Boss there's lot of ppl buy/use balens but i can get top 10 (highest rank 6) without spending any balens/real money on this game, its depends on your speed connection internet as well..

Comment

My opinions for a better wartune experience, developers should see this.

- Extra slot(s) for costumes, everyone looks the same nowadays. Lol.
                        - Availability to buy certain potions (balens / vouchers)
                        - Team vs world boss
                        - New map where players can gather and play mini games. Goodies is a must.
                        - Posting board where players are able to read and write.
                        - Ability to customize our city.
                        - Multiplayer catacomb where all the hardest monster are. Random picking reward for every 10 lvls.
                        - Lounge / chat rooms.
                        Lastly
                        - Auto kicking system in battle grounds for those who like to be afk. I mean crystal contribution from every individual is important for the team.

Thanks.
                        Last edited by LadyArthemis; 10-31-2012, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Dear Wartunes staff

I am an avid gamer, have been for 35 years, ever since space invaders entered the world. Unfortunately for me, I am a poor person, so I can never be VIP. I appreciate that you need paying players to pay your wages but are you meeting their needs? I don't just mean rewards, which by the way, look great! I mean us, the freeloaders, the moaners and wingers, the we want more crowd. We are the fodder the payers feed on, we make their ultimate weapons and armour worth having, without us, they would quickly grow bored and go elsewhere. So I am asking that you create a way for us to get brilliant things aswell, even if it's a 1 in a million chance (Terry Pratchet style. *wink*) something to give us heart, whilst being battered senseless by VIP's. I know how sensitive the money payers are and how they will create a storm if they see us gearing up rapidly to equal them, yet they moan at us for not being strong enough to fight alongside them.

I'm thinking along the lines of a daily reward but weekly, like a socket drill or dare I suggest 2 of them! Please consider this seriously, it will add to your game. Which by the way, made me leave another server after playing for just one day.

Comment

coommiiiing soonnnnnnnnnn.....

hmm just for vip member,,,

T_T

Comment

Originally posted by arnest View Post
                              +0 ... abit of hardwork, time and luck non-casher will win too if your style of playing is pro-ness then casher....just that a rapid speed for casher to get those value thing faster then non-casher...

Comment

O_O Did I just read (Multi Server Arenas)
                                IGN : LightStratos
                                Class : Mage
                                Guild : UNITED
                                Wartunes Server : [S40] The Badlands

God Bless to all

Comment

Working...
                                X