No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] Wartune 1.45 Patch Update--The New REVOLUTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see so many people who drink and smoke... just cutting out 2 packs a month, boom yer good to go.. but meh that's just me.

Am excited for the changes that's for sure, bring em on!!!
    Name: Niasaj
    Server: S19 - Desert of Curses
    Classification: ArchMage
    Guild Leader: Alliance
    BR: 17.3million+

and yes, I am planning to kidnap you and ransom you back to others.. that or sell you on ebay.
    Look I has Belgian Chocolate!

Comment

cool guild battle! yay! XDD
      WARTUNE
      Name : Zerith
      Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands
      Class : Archer

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

im still wondering whats the point of teleport in the wild if we have horses now?

great job thou

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDog3 View Post
          im still wondering whats the point of teleport in the wild if we have horses now?
          if you want instant then just use teleport
          WARTUNE
          Name : Zerith
          Server : (S11) Banshee Wetlands

Guild : Pride

im just a student sooo i dont have money

Comment

All these updates are really great, but can a trade system be set? would be nice to have such a system or something like an Auction House

Comment

asdfkewpfkoafegk this looks really awesomeness!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TriHo View Post
                hahaha most of you keyboard pounding mouse jockeys that are begging for free vip access to use a a couple of hours are pathic.. you sould skip lunch once or twice a month and send that money you would have spent stuffing your already over worked mouths and bellys to r2 so you can then could enjoy this game and quit your crying.. get off the computer you are using and go rake some leaves or something to get yourself ten dollars to be a vip my gosh you people make me sick..or better yet whom ever is paying for your computer and internet line go beg them or bug them like crazy till they break down and pay for your vip status .. problem solved you just lazy folk whom enjoy riding on some one elses dime so enought allready with the cash and noncasher stuff.. if you want to use your vip tokens find a way to get it done and quit bothering others.. and i hope the game never lets you use those free vip spins unless you become a vip.. good luck you free loaders, and a few minutes out on the street corner begging for some cash to buy your vip would only take a few minutes of your time
                +1

The feature is called VIP Wheel for a reason.

Comment

when this uptadtes go on front?

Comment

so good
                    ICT 5.0

Comment

now we have a reason not to quit!
                      S[31] - Demonic Crypt

IGN : dOniiii

Motto :

"Doubt isn't the same as saying people are bad, it simply means you actually care, 100% trust is nothing more than ignorance"

~Akiyama Shinichi~

Comment

The updates look great! Especially the guild-battle, guild-chamber and blitz. The gem-conversion is also very welcome, but I wonder if it wasnt better to make 2 gems turn into 1 other gem, in stead of paying money for 1:1 conversion. Because there is so much that costs money, I think more and more there will be a lack of money.. The mount is also nice

I agree with the VIP-people, VIPwheel is for them, so dont cry but pay if you cant stand that you cannot use the wheel. Besides, you can sell the tokens, so I wonder why some people asked about that?

Furthermore, I think it would be good to pay more attention to some quests and make a real story of it. Now you enter a dungeon, and then just kill those enemies and the next quest is done, with no real difference to the previous quest. It would make the game more thrilling.
                        And I would love some kind of trading system to, maybe just trade within the guild?

So, anything known yet about when the updates will be in the game?

Comment

5 am for guild battle? serious? SERIOUS?

Comment

Can't wait for the launching of the new patch...
                            --exciting mounts..guild battles..3v3 cross-server arena (whew)... can't wait..can't wait...

specially the laggg after...
                            Wartune
                            AyaOmi
                            (S58) Lambridge Stronghold
                            Wartune
                            Mahadera
                            (S231) Arcane Void
                            Stormthrone
                            AyaOmi
                            Alpha Test Server 1

<<weak people revenge, strong people forgive, intelligent people ignore>>

Comment

Guild Battle Grouping will start at 5am?

So what time is the actual battle, 5am? ... :/

Comment

how mush would u sell ur account for

Comment

Working...
                                X