No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] Wartune 1.45 Patch Update--The New REVOLUTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help my vip cant activate have a problem i dont know why please game master helpme

my account is apokalopezz
    server: serenetylake
    class: Mage
    level: 45
    Honor: Warrior
    GUILD: Sirwajaya

the message web show me is this "Please view your VIP status by visiting your account order history located in the My R2 section."

Please send me a message for activate my vip i lose my lvl for that
    Last edited by Apokalopezz; 11-03-2012, 11:25 AM. Reason: extra

Comment

• This Patch is very Cool and More inprovement in wartune i'm So very Excited in this Patch!!! i>3 it Nice Work GM

Comment

• when we get this patch?

Comment

• iiiiiii its good yes again

Comment

• It will be a big mistake.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Updated VIP

Tired of waiting on cooldowns? With the updated VIP system you will never have to spend another dime waiting on building, levy, technology, or duel cooldowns!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27317[/ATTACH]
            With my sincere and honest opinion, I dare say this is the worst step that this company can give . I know many people of non-payment that will leave the game because of this .

By this I mean that I understand how they will feel when they have to wait more than eighteen hours for the cooldown, and VIP players (With all the technologies and skills from the academy to the maximum) laugh in his face saying: "you are a turtle."

From my point of view I understand that a company wants to make money, but not giving an image discriminatory towards those who can not pay to play. If people that can not afford to pay, leave the game after this next patch, I wonder if we all begin to run empty servers. And when that happens, we all VIPs, also cease to play and support because we lost our friends who were not VIPs.

I've played on both sides and I know the difference between playing with and without money.

While this world is ruled by money and social classes, we will never advance as a society, as individuals.

Sincerely.

Manuel Jr.
            Last edited by GrizzleyJr; 11-03-2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• sounds great

Comment

• greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
                We Are Just Ordinary People, not Special Enough, But We Have SOMETHING That Make Us Special Enough. Watch and Learn

Comment

• but...Is this for all players or only the VIP??

Comment

• When is it coming out?

Comment

• These updates look awesome Me being VIP and all, finally something else that stands out from the rest..lol j/k
                      Last edited by R23464753; 11-03-2012, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• When, when, when will it be done? And no, not the least bit impatient. Lol.
                        cthulhuu
                        Level 80 Archer
                        S6

Comment

• nice

great job guys you rocked it.

Comment

• i would like to know whether there is a plan to implement wings as well. because on the pic of guild territory the characters are wearing them.
                            IGN: Darkesttime
                            Server: S23 (Forsaken Forest)
                            Class:Valkyrie
                            Level: 128+
                            Guild: Shagrayala

Comment

• Originally posted by GrizzleyJr View Post
                              With my sincere and honest opinion, I dare say this is the worst step that this company can give . I know many people of non-payment that will leave the game because of this .

By this I mean that I understand how they will feel when they have to wait more than eighteen hours for the cooldown, and VIP players (With all the technologies and skills from the academy to the maximum) laugh in his face saying: "you are a turtle."

From my point of view I understand that a company wants to make money, but not giving an image discriminatory towards those who can not pay to play. If people that can not afford to pay, leave the game after this next patch, I wonder if we all begin to run empty servers. And when that happens, we all VIPs, also cease to play and support because we lost our friends who were not VIPs.

I've played on both sides and I know the difference between playing with and without money.

While this world is ruled by money and social classes, we will never advance as a society, as individuals.

Sincerely.

Manuel Jr.
                              your wrong dude

the limiting factor for all players for upgrading our tech is kyanite not cool down time

we can all reduce the cd to zero by spending vouchers right now if we want but you will find you will run out of kyanite very easily

& will have to wait until the next day to upgrade more tech besides the tech giving very small bonuses for each upgrade

so the game is is fair for all in this respect even if vips do get a little extra kyanite per successsful plunder

Comment

• For a long time I have played Online games I was a huge F2P player.I would always get mad when something cool and new came out and it mainly benefited the payers.Now that I have managed to to scrape by with my $8.00 a month,I see no huge difference.To be honest VIP's don;t have that much more compared to non-vips.(ask anyone) Any way, with this new patch coming up and it seems to be favoring the VIPs more,I just have to say. "About time" Cause to be honest the only things VIPs have had was a exp boost and a crappy Wheel to spin and get nothing from it.
                                So any way as posted many times in this thread.Stop complaining you're not VIPs and go get an Ultimate Game Card (if you cant get a Credit Card/prepaid card)and become a VIP. $8.00 a month, is it that hard to come by?$8.00?
                                Any way Love the New Patch and can't wait for it to get here

Comment

Working...
                                X