Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM,.,
    why i always get green class when doing VIP Wheel,.,
    is that what u want to spend our money and coin or just the system wouldn't gift me a a blue class.,
    i thing is impossible to us to get a blue class or above.,.,
    update or not on your system that doesn't change anything... coz we always lose........

please change the system to allow us get the blue or orange class.,, coz we has pay on you game....

Comment

• where is today's teaser?
      A true winner is the one who could overcome his self

Comment

• Originally posted by Apokalopezz View Post
        i need help my vip cant activate have a problem i dont know why please game master helpme

my account is apokalopezz
        server: serenetylake
        class: Mage
        level: 45
        Honor: Warrior
        GUILD: Sirwajaya

the message web show me is this "Please view your VIP status by visiting your account order history located in the My R2 section."

Please send me a message for activate my vip i lose my lvl for that
        Please file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com/
        Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
        Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
        Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
        (How To Submit a Ticket)
        ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

• Originally posted by trafalgarDlaw View Post
          GM,.,
          why i always get green class when doing VIP Wheel,.,
          is that what u want to spend our money and coin or just the system wouldn't gift me a a blue class.,
          i thing is impossible to us to get a blue class or above.,.,
          update or not on your system that doesn't change anything... coz we always lose........

please change the system to allow us get the blue or orange class.,, coz we has pay on you game....
          If you look at the screenshots for the vip wheel you will notice the increase in the number of purples on there. A much greater chance now to get those rare items so if I was you i would be banking the vip coins until the patch comes out
          Crystal Saga - S18 - Judgement
          Wrenboh, Allanon, Collboh, Ravenlock, Wrenbrogue

Wartunes S1
          Wrenboh, Collboh - Judgement

(Guildmaster Guide )
          (How To Submit a Ticket)
          ( Battleground Guide )

Comment

• that gem converter means everyones "attack" will way outpace anyones defense! game unbalance pretty fast!

Comment

• like i told - only needed for Matk and Patk . all others are good enough - just need build Lv by Lv each...
              [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
              Character: Lanankuras
              Class: Archer
              Lv:80
              Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
              And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• This is more likely called VIP wheel. Now I have no regret apply VIP.
                Server : [S40] The Badlands
                Character Name : VioletSky
                Guild : NegaEdolas

Comment

• 2 packs a month? hahaha! Where do you live? Around here 1 pack a month would cover a month's VIP service. Not even 2 trips to Starbucks. Skip a couple cigs and buy a regular coffee one or 2 days a month instead of a double tall half-caf double shot triple caramel macchiato. Good luck!

By the way, the true break in this game isn't really between VIP and non-VIP. The current difference is negligible and the new updates will certain add some more benefits to being a VIP. The real problem is between the people who are able to RECHARGE and those who are not. You do not need to be a VIP to buy balens to purchase socket rods that you'll need for all the fancy new equipment that will be introduced. You need to RECHARGE. Recharging is the key to the game makers making money and staying profitable.

I wish that there were at least a way to obtain some small amount of balens through doing something in game as there is in almost every other online game I play. There's always a way to get a small amount of the ingame currency so at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel for those who truly cannot afford to recharge but over a long period of time they can accumulate the currency they need to buy things in the game. Come on developers, please do something so as not to make the rift between Rechargers and non-rechargers so much greater than it already is. Thanks.
                  Last edited by Queensporsche; 11-05-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• 7.99 VIP 1 month. 4.99 Recharge...Hmmm,seems like Recharging should be easier to obtain then VIP.....Right?
                    Seriously if they wanted 50.00 for recharge I could understand all the complaining about cashier this and cashier that,but to be honest,the Truth is you just don't want to take the time and or money and put it into the game.So you want to try for the easy,lazy way and get it for FREE!.
                    I know this to be true cause I have done it....So please stop hating on the Devs,and the cashiers.And start saving.
                    (there are so many payment options for this game,there has to be one suitable enough for everyone)

Comment

• Originally posted by R23333231Darkness View Post
                      7.99 VIP 1 month. 4.99 Recharge...Hmmm,seems like Recharging should be easier to obtain then VIP.....Right?
                      Seriously if they wanted 50.00 for recharge I could understand all the complaining about cashier this and cashier that,but to be honest,the Truth is you just don't want to take the time and or money and put it into the game.So you want to try for the easy,lazy way and get it for FREE!.
                      I know this to be true cause I have done it....So please stop hating on the Devs,and the cashiers.And start saving.
                      (there are so many payment options for this game,there has to be one suitable enough for everyone)
                      The problem isn't cash but the cash to balen ratio I'm fine with the way it is because I only buy socket rods but it still costs to much 1.85$ for 1 socket rod is to high when you need 15 rods for your new set (that includes rings and tinkets) when most online games gives you more of there currency the more you spend but this game no matter how much you spend its still 1$ for 100 balens as other online games there currency to the dollar gets cheaper and cheaper the more you spend at once.
                      Last edited by gagm200; 11-05-2012, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• No Cashers = NO Profit = NO GAME.

I am VIP ... The bonus exp prior to the release of this game is all that was worth it in beginning, meaning i level slightly faster than f2p. Then at VIP bonus Kyanite from Raiding people was a welcome bonus... the +10 daily devotion helps too admittedly but most days i just end up with 110 devotion, so its not like f2p people cant also attain 100 daily anyway, so no real bonus on that score...

Again; no cashers = no game. Why would people pay if no advantage in doing so?! Let's not be complete morons here...

Level 55 PVP Set???

People keep saying: "Yay level 55 set - finally..."
                        I looked at the list 5 times, guess I am a moron. I only see mention of sets for 40, 50 and 60 ... Just like the 20 and 30 sets currently out that give bonus rage per attack but dont give you a -def bonus. Therefore not PVP sets like you get from the Arena...

Mounts
                        Anywhere for extra info on those?

Gems !!!!!!!!!!!
                        Will we be able to swap gems higher than level 3 now? Or am I stuck with the level 4 Block that I am only using as a temporary filler?
                        (Reason: After announcement saying in the future you will be able to swap gems, i seen a level 4 Matk in Mystery Market and I purchased it [985 balens? i forget] only to find out it was level limited at 3)

So now I a stuck with an matk gem and I am an archer >.>
                        Last edited by LamiaArcher; 11-05-2012, 07:10 PM. Reason: Made more understandable gem paragraph

Comment

• Need to read the whole thing.

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          Before we start with today's teaser, I'd like the player base to know that the Level 55 PvP gear is a part of this update, and the gear will be going live at the same time as this update. With that out of the way, lets talk about one of the changes this update will be bringing
                          Also yeah cashers keep the game going but ever heard of less is more when more people can pay the more money you make when stuff costs to much thats when you loss money because not everyone can pay its better to get 10$ from 100,000 players then it is to get 500$ from 1,000 players so the problem is cash to balen ratio not that its to much to spend its just the more you pay at once the more balens you should get instead of keeping it at 1$ for 100 balens no matter how much you spend at once.

Forgot to say this but you can swap that lvl4 mattack gem right now before the update.
                          Last edited by gagm200; 11-05-2012, 08:22 PM.

Comment

• Higher levels swapping requires a Transpose Scroll in the Shop. One for level 5 Patk->Matk, One for level 5 Matk->Patk, One for level 6 Patk->Matk, one for level 6 Matk->Patk... and so on.

And yeah, you can still swap a level 4 for gold only.

As for mounts,Click image for larger version

Name:	Mounts01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1662251

And,
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Mounts02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1662252

Comment

• How much exactly are mounts gonna cost ? and is it belen/gold/voucher

or it will be given as a quest reward and you will level it up by bringing it with you ?
                              Guild [INFINITY]
                              Guild Position: MEMBER
                              Class:knight
                              Username:GreatPaul
                              Lvl:60
                              server: Duskin Arena

Comment

• Fantastic. New to the game and already seeing changes. Awesome tnx for making the game even better... Aurilia Imperial Encampment Guild: WARLORDS

Comment

Working...
                                X