Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love this game

Comment

• anyway to have post-ables on Facebook ?

Comment

• [Coming Soon] Wartune 1.45 Patch Update--The New REVOLUTION
        +1 ^_^

Comment

• Thats very nice but... did u think GM-Team add's to much for those that can pay for the game?
          what about those they can't? never get slots so why they should play that game?
          thats why the game loost so much ppl...

For those don't have credit card for VIP? (u should add paysafe system there to)
          btw the game has so much boost to VIP's, and they ask more? no i don't know
          how the old wheel was but i think was better as it has smaller rewards,
          another reason why the game loost so much ppl...

so the game is complitely unfair and yes i speak for justice something that games today **** it,
          just my opinion at list don't have so much OP donation for a VIP or nerf them,
          also add a way so the ppl can obtain all items that a donators can take sockets for a BIG example..
          and any kinda items in the future, don't kick those that can't pay for it
          or make an announce that will say:
          ''Warning: this game addicted to donators only''
          (btw i know every time i speak for justice donators will come to support the vice versa)
          and a msg to them: ''u r allrdy ignored'' xD
          Last edited by jimmys111; 11-08-2012, 01:40 AM. Reason: more explaination
          Miaw... ^_~

Comment

• i wan to have a mount and wings

Comment

• there called vip tokens if you want to use them become a vip thats final

Comment

• nice newest, cant wait to tried...

Comment

• great now vip get free cooldown seems vip get too much

Comment

• Congrats

Well u just made me a huge fan of yours with this update u will definately be in the top 10 list of online games keep up the good job
                    Wartune
                    Name : Death✞Lord
                    Server : s144
                    Profession : Knight
                    Level : 80

Blade Hunter
                    Name : Death✞Lady
                    Server : s14
                    Profession : Valkyrie
                    Level : 175
                    BR:3106340

Comment

• look more adventure....huhuhu
                      more challenger...hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by R23295291 View Post
                        there called vip tokens if you want to use them become a vip thats final
                        Absolutly right bro
                        VIP token = for vip that all

Comment

• Originally posted by R22979115 View Post
                          great now vip get free cooldown seems vip get too much
                          Any why shouldn't they. They are the ones making it so YOU can play the game without paying anything. THANK YOU ALL VIPS!! Im not old enough for credit card so I truly do appreciate that fact that I don;t need one for this awesome game!!!

Comment

• Im thinking of buying a VIP soon
                            LIGHTNING! It Flashes bright then fades away.It cant protect it only destroys!

Comment

• More stuff for VIP's is a good idea, more ppl will play and more will pay. And for non-VIP's who want to cut back oure privilages remember that the VIPs money keeps this game running, and you are able to play for free becouse the VIP's pay your share of maintaining the servers. So you are welcome.

Comment

• What i am mostly satisfied about is the VIP wheel changes.... I play online games since '95... well to be honest never have seen something more stupid than the wheel it was... It's like they say to people in their face...'' Hey your are stupid...'' It was good that it has changed.. If this didn't happen propably company would lose thousands of customers..
                                Conclusion..: Hey i pay and i like the game that u made.. but there is no need you tell me that i am stupid that i pay you..

Comment

Working...
                                X