• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so true!
    VIP=costumer
    non-VIP=window shoper

Comment

• Originally posted by R23098610 View Post
      i have still yet to see mounting rides the blitz feature heck they all sound good but im a vip and im not seeing all that much of a differance than if i was not
      i cant waite for these things b ut with the laging and things going missing not being able to get my complete quests to give me my complete mission it just keeps blinking at times...i really would like to see some of these changes i love this game its great but dang paying so much money left and right and yet im getting beat by a lvl39 when im 45 all sockets unlocked gemed and lved max oh well just please help ....... dragonking//// guild is empire on bretheran abyss
      sorry for the complaining
      sir you need to update guild skills and your astral too... it affect your stats a lot... ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by R24787099 View Post
        +1

The feature is called VIP Wheel for a reason.
        +1
        VIP = REAL customer...
        non-VIP = WINDOW shoper

Comment

• When is this going to be lunched?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mielvin View Post
            +1
            VIP = REAL customer...
            non-VIP = WINDOW shoper
            +2
            VIP = REAL customer...
            non-VIP = WINDOW shoper

Comment

• Non vip can recharge too

Comment

• just wait n see

Comment

• So I see wings on all the characters running around in the sneak peak and even on the page for update 1.45, Does this at all hint at the idea that maybe, just maybe we'll finally unlock the wings?
                  Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

• when is the homestead getting added? im on s24 and it just says coming soon? also when will i be able to access the last 3 farm plots? and are there prepaid card things for vip that i could buy in walmart?

Comment

• Is the Coming Soon slot at the right of the 3rd rune slot, the wings? :O

IGN: SnowVilliers
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: [S82] Beverstone Mount
                      < WARMACHINE >

Comment

• I don't understand the Blitzing thing. Does that mean that you no longer have to play an area? You just click blitz and it automatically finishes it? Sorry if I misunderstand... but doesn't that defeat the purpose of the game? To play it?

Comment

• be more greeat if that all be some littl smaller on the simple acount not jus tfor vip!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mielvin View Post
                            +1
                            VIP = REAL customer...
                            non-VIP = WINDOW shoper
                            rolf.. cashers are so damn smart

if non-vip are window shopers as u say.. u realize that the shop seller gets the REAL customer attracted to its shop by the ones outside the window and if they stop looking at the window u can say bye to ur shop lol

better say
                            VIP = REAL customer...
                            non-VIP = the shop door
                            Last edited by al1980ro; 11-10-2012, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• qw gk erti

Comment

• Originally posted by R24355331 View Post
                                I don't understand the Blitzing thing. Does that mean that you no longer have to play an area? You just click blitz and it automatically finishes it? Sorry if I misunderstand... but doesn't that defeat the purpose of the game? To play it?
                                Not really. When you've done the single campaign 10 times per day for a week you're really so sick of it that the ability to AFK or blitz it is a refreshing, welcome change. Not everyone has the time to spend to do 5-10 campaign runs every single day...
                                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                                X