[Coming Soon] Wartune 1.45 Patch Update--The New REVOLUTION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November Expansion

nice your VIP treatment is quite lame at this time.... I keep getting the same old seeds that i can buy.

Comment

• is it only for vip

Comment

• Will the VIP wheel become available to non VIP donaters ?

It would be nice to see the VIP wheel become usable to both VIP and non VIP donaters

Comment

• GUYS!!! LOOK @ THIS SUG ,HOPE U WILL LIKE IT!!!

CHAT MUTE AUTHORITY!!!!

Comment

• Does anyone know how many insignias the LVL55 set costs? Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by R24562873 View Post
              Will the VIP wheel become available to non VIP donaters ?

It would be nice to see the VIP wheel become usable to both VIP and non VIP donaters
              the VIP thing is considered to be a VIP player who pay for VIP. If non-Vip also can use that WHEEL of VIP why we bother to pay for it. Please be a reasonable player for time being will you?
              "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
              MiladyHime
              Archer
              [S40] Badlands
              Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

• Originally posted by asterino View Post
                yeah give us(non vip players) at least 1 VIP day in a month, so we can use our VIP tokens!!!!!
                hmmm... so all the VIP player stop funding this games and the games will go blank with 0 profit and we will search again for another games. Stop complaining and START PAY for your own VIP for VIP TOKEN to used VIP WHEEL. GrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrr!!!!
                "If people are trying to bring you DOWN it only means that you are ABOVE them"
                MiladyHime
                Archer
                [S40] Badlands
                Guild Master of TOP☝RANK GUILD

Comment

• Awesome and advantage for VIP member, thank

Comment

• where we get the wings

Comment

• and turn off guild names in battle grounds. too many people play the drama game of in guild fighting. if battlegrounds trully is blue vs red, how much of an issue would it be to shut off the guild names on toons while in battle grounds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kelvinng View Post
                        Im from s61 i would like to be one of ur part GM.
                        Name: RisingKnight
                        Class: Knight
                        Sever: (sever61)
                        Y i wanna do GM couse i known every of wartune i can help u guys. U can ask my friend quickblade is also one of ur GM too. Pls thanks you
                        I can see you would make a fine upstanding addition to the in game environment.

I can't understand a word your saying here, let alone if you tried to explain something.

I don't think you'd make a good G M, or veteran.

Comment

• im confuse with this game ohhhhh....

Comment

• I can't wait, please patch it right now.

Comment

• Server : [34] Soul Stade
                              Nickname : RomaniaLegal
                              Class : Knight
                              Level : 47
                              Honor: Warrior
                              Guild: Jets

Comment

• Originally posted by wifalot View Post
                                and turn off guild names in battle grounds. too many people play the drama game of in guild fighting. if battlegrounds trully is blue vs red, how much of an issue would it be to shut off the guild names on toons while in battle grounds?
                                I don't know what you Mean by " turn off guild names" but if someone from the same guild did attack each other then they can always go to guild chat and complain there.
                                My suggestion is that R2 should make it so that you can't attack guild members unless you are given an option to attack them. I've attacked some of my guild members before and every time it was by accident and visa-versa. I've also seem people from the same guild attack each other countless time so that's why I'm suggesting to give players the option to attack each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X