• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WrenMod
    replied
    Originally posted by trafalgarDlaw View Post
    GM,.,
    why i always get green class when doing VIP Wheel,.,
    is that what u want to spend our money and coin or just the system wouldn't gift me a a blue class.,
    i thing is impossible to us to get a blue class or above.,.,
    update or not on your system that doesn't change anything... coz we always lose........

please change the system to allow us get the blue or orange class.,, coz we has pay on you game....
    If you look at the screenshots for the vip wheel you will notice the increase in the number of purples on there. A much greater chance now to get those rare items so if I was you i would be banking the vip coins until the patch comes out

Leave a comment:

• WrenMod
    replied
    Originally posted by Apokalopezz View Post
    i need help my vip cant activate have a problem i dont know why please game master helpme

my account is apokalopezz
    server: serenetylake
    class: Mage
    level: 45
    Honor: Warrior
    GUILD: Sirwajaya

the message web show me is this "Please view your VIP status by visiting your account order history located in the My R2 section."

Please send me a message for activate my vip i lose my lvl for that
    Please file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com/

Leave a comment:

• deos02
    replied
    where is today's teaser?

Leave a comment:

• trafalgarDlaw
    replied
    GM,.,
    why i always get green class when doing VIP Wheel,.,
    is that what u want to spend our money and coin or just the system wouldn't gift me a a blue class.,
    i thing is impossible to us to get a blue class or above.,.,
    update or not on your system that doesn't change anything... coz we always lose........

please change the system to allow us get the blue or orange class.,, coz we has pay on you game....

Leave a comment:

• ProNab
    replied
    Originally posted by RayDMage View Post
    How about lessening the number of "XXX has passed level 50 of the Catacomb!!!"? I can understand announcing it when it's still achievement, but after a particular char clears out level 70 regularly, surely we don't need to know (and HE doesn't need to know either) that he's just cleared level 50?
    you just ma i pass you everytime and you have to read that "ProNoob Has Cleared Level 100" > . O

Leave a comment:

• RayDMage
    replied
    How about lessening the number of "XXX has passed level 50 of the Catacomb!!!"? I can understand announcing it when it's still achievement, but after a particular char clears out level 70 regularly, surely we don't need to know (and HE doesn't need to know either) that he's just cleared level 50?

Leave a comment:

• jhonjaime123
    replied
    great these changes prove your listening to us thank you. Can we get a way to hide the chat box. Keep the Bull horn but that chat box is to big, also someway to turn off the announcement and info that spam the chat.

Thank You, HotZero
    S48 Imperial Encampment:

Leave a comment:

• squibbo
    replied
    now the question arises : how to obtain mounts ? cash shop only ?

Leave a comment:

• JohnNguyen
    replied
    Sounds interesting for new updated ^_^

Leave a comment:

• sarcon2009
    replied
    So where is the daily teasers you said you were going to give us????

Leave a comment:

• FielDreamer
    replied
    Looking forward to the new features, mounts sound great and the idea of upgrading them, everything else seems nice too..
    I have nada complaints, please keep your promises with these new updates, Thanks so much! ~ Fieldreamer ~

*First time coming to forums and leaving comment.

Leave a comment:

• devilspride
    replied
    wow that's some really nice updates, specially am fascinated about the mounts..it looks cool...can't wait hardly really

Leave a comment:

• pauljhon08
    replied
    hahaha thats why they call it VIP wheel its only for VIP members hello>>>>>>>> wotwotwot

present VIP really annoying all u can get is seed it ****** me off.

Leave a comment:

• asterino
    replied
    Let us Non VIP members use our VIP tokens, make 1 day VIP for all players with this update please

Leave a comment:

• jkboy123
    replied
    plsss give me free vip member

name: PentaKill
    class: archer
    level: 40
    server: (s11)Banshee Wetlands

Leave a comment:

Working...
X