iiiiiii its good yes again

Leave a comment:

• Yukkitamain
    replied
    when we get this patch?

Leave a comment:

• Aeronzky
    replied
    This Patch is very Cool and More inprovement in wartune i'm So very Excited in this Patch!!! i>3 it Nice Work GM

Leave a comment:

• Apokalopezz
    replied
    i need help my vip cant activate have a problem i dont know why please game master helpme

my account is apokalopezz
    server: serenetylake
    class: Mage
    level: 45
    Honor: Warrior
    GUILD: Sirwajaya

the message web show me is this "Please view your VIP status by visiting your account order history located in the My R2 section."

Please send me a message for activate my vip i lose my lvl for that
    Last edited by Apokalopezz; 11-03-2012, 11:25 AM. Reason: extra

Leave a comment:

• R23539357
    replied
    This all sounds wonderful - but one small thing that would make life a lot easier for those on the west coast of the US would be to add another BG earlier in the day. I am playing on S15 - and my work schedule is such that I literally can NEVER get into BG (so I have no honor) --- and I am at level 44 so do not want to switch servers.

Leave a comment:

• ButoCakiL
    replied
    free CD(coldown) for VIP......>.<
    doom for not VIP.....>.<

better off if this running
    other is good update

Leave a comment:

• R21114127
    replied
    So it's ready now?

The R2 Team have been playing with it

Leave a comment:

• S37-Glimmer
    replied
    Seriously Guild Battles only on Sundays? What about those of us with families and aren't in on Sundays?

Leave a comment:

• devilspride
    replied
    Originally posted by R23628813 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]27222[/ATTACH] sorry in advance pleasa help me why my account can not enter a black screen server continues..??
    delete cookies and cache of your browser and then reload

Leave a comment:

• tripplehhh
    replied
    when is this patch coming? I think i will become a vip when it comes out, this game is getting very good now.
    Last edited by tripplehhh; 11-03-2012, 03:48 AM. Reason: spelling error

Leave a comment:

• R23264399
    replied
    Battle grounds weaklings..

sir. can you have another Bg for palyers from lvl40-45 or 40-49.. because its too unfair for some of us just like me.. many high level people is chasing the weak one like me. lvl 53 vs lvl 40.. wow.. please sir.. thanks..

Leave a comment:

• R24321177
    replied
    yes i agree with that there should be a way to hide the box and turn off the announcements they take up so much space when you are trying to talk to someone and what is with them all popping in at the same time you have to scroll back up just to read it

Leave a comment:

• Lanankuras
    replied
    Gem conversation only needed for ATK gems - thats what i think. others - well normally you can put them all in. building lv by lv up each gem.
    Last edited by Lanankuras; 11-03-2012, 02:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Medras
    replied
    I really like the new gem conversion system that's presented here. I think this will really help out a bunch of players who may be behind some of the stronger players of the game.

Everything looks great though. I'm just not really much of a person for mounts... However, I'm sure it will work out decent enough; I'll wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• Hucast
    replied
    awesome

Leave a comment:

Working...
X