[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 1/29 @ 3:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bugs galore!

first thing to notice is the lag...now every action is lagged response by few seconds....

next, is try open HOT EVENTS....as soon as i move mouse, it closes HOT EVENTS

wow...amazing patch

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
      But from where, i dont see any **** in shop.
      from big spender event
      CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
      name RubyRed
      type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
      Name gippal .........Name backlash
      Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

still somethings wrong with (s281) wolfcrest server. loading still takes an hour just to get inside the game thought you guys fixed it. and everything that i click takes too much time to load. cant do bg,arena,wilds and mpd. this SUCK i tried playing on other server and it works just fine. its my stupid server (s281) that has a problem i think
        Last edited by eunice0106; 01-29-2015, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Choppa chard events is 5 days+.....mount shards, in last day?

Comment

cant enter any european server
            Last edited by trisha0106; 01-30-2015, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Last edited by trisha0106; 01-30-2015, 06:52 AM.

Comment

I agree with removing the christmas stuff.

Comment

what will be the compensation for this?

Comment

Make acquisition of mounts more accessible !
                    The game will be more playful and balances of players who buy many mount will keep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunter73 View Post
                      Make acquisition of mounts more accessible !
                      The game will be more playful and balances of players who buy many mount will keep.
                      define accessible ... for r2games, it does mean putting them in shop for a hell lot of ballens
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• No new events ...
                        I have 10 mount for ~ one year play ... noting ! And no sleep game are more boredom after greath luck
                        Аlso leaves the door for fraud ... "kick me from guild" ... and if you need to play and have fun with fraud is frank idiocy and downright offensive ..!

Comment

• hi guys,
                          going off subject...but i need to know that, will they ever add the event for fate stones again...
                          (not talking about spin the wheel of fate event)

Regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

It takes them 4-6 hours to do maintenance & perform a minor update? I hope this fixes the recent issues that seemed to have started yesterday. I noticed in the wilds, after killing a monster, it would be stuck in the combat screen and require a relog to fix it or take forever to exit out of it. This also was happening with some of the other functions in the game(inventory, sylph, etc.). I double checked my internet connection and my download/upload speeds & ping and everything was fine on my end.
                            hmmm The same thing you are describing also started happening to me and 1 other member of my team that I do runs with. Its driving us nuts trying to play with any consistency we've both tried everything we could think of on our ends and so far nothing has really worked. Sometimes it seems to get better for a while but it keeps coming back! It's making it very difficult for us to play and actually enjoy the game rather than feeling like we're beating our heads against the wall as is currently the case. I know this isn't the place to post this and we should submit tickets. But I gave up on tickets over 2 years ago after being repeatedly told my account doesn't exist..... Maybe someone (idk a mod? ) could move ( my and the person I am quoting's post ) this to where it would actually be seen and possibly acted upon by someone from R2 who has the power to get the issue fixed ,or at least looked into? Cheers MrB

Comment

• still broken......zzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                              X