Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CallMeNizz View Post
    Sounds about right.

    I am predicting it to be up within the next 5 minutes.

    Bank on it.
    I'll bet my nearly 2M that it wont be..(it prob will be ..good thing we cant mail money in game)

    Comment


    • knock my head on the wall..

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Vrabo View Post
        Hmmm, think i am gona start painting the yellow dots with green paint...at least i will have nice screen on pc LoL
        They arent dots ... they are squares or rectangles ... :P hehehee
        Typhonist - A proud member of the Warlords, Edena

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Keeper1492 View Post
          I'll bet my nearly 2M that it wont be..(it prob will be ..good thing we cant mail money in game)
          GMs, make me look like a psychic.

          Comment


          • I feel like photoshopping the yellow dots and making them all green..watch the site crash because of 99999999 refreshes all at once.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Keeper1492 View Post
              Run around your house (Inside). or do other exercises.. you can do plenty of things to make up time
              I just ran around the coffee table a times and now my flatmates think I'm on drugs T_T.
              S15
              Fluxie (Flux)
              Archer
              Newb
              Assistant G.M. of Avalon
              RAWR

              Comment


              • Watching Jeremy Kyle Im So God Damn Bored

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Vrabo View Post
                  Hmmm, think i am gona start painting the yellow dots with green paint...at least i will have nice screen on pc LoL
                  good idea...LOL

                  Comment


                  • ok made coffee ran around a few times an dam still game not up lol
                    IGN...Ametara .. Server...S2..Edena Village

                    Comment


                    • Hey, guys.

                      In the whack-a-mouse, instead of a mouse, can you put all the GMs and MODs face pictures so we can whack them?

                      That'll be fun whacking you heads.

                      Comment


                      • singing in the shower

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by typhonist View Post
                          They arent dots ... they are squares or rectangles ... :P hehehee
                          Dots can be any shape as long as they're small
                          "Oh man, I shot Marvin in the face!" -Vincent Vega

                          IGN: Flea (R.I.P 03.28.2013, dead and deleted)
                          Server: [S1] Frost Highland
                          Class: Barbarian Lord
                          Guild: Legacy

                          Comment


                          • eu nao consigo loga mostra isto ai (All Wartune servers are currently undergoing maintenance. Downtime for servers will be 2-3 hours.


                            See what's new with Wartune this week! que e isto

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
                              I just ran around the coffee table a times and now my flatmates think I'm on drugs T_T.
                              Loool..that's what happens when I get listened to..

                              Originally posted by Tuliza021 View Post
                              ok made coffee ran around a few times an dam still game not up lol
                              Wooo..people are actually listening to me..what has gone wrong with the world

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Fluxvillion View Post
                                I just ran around the coffee table a times and now my flatmates think I'm on drugs T_T.
                                why u do that? LOL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X