[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    grizzly... mysterious tv ..... im guessing next is related to food... a pumpkin that appears out of nowhere and turns of the server! <- based on nothing at all.
    I honestly don't think they will do a pumpkin as much as people have said they should. A pumpkin sure its related to halloween but it's not really related to the game in any way , if they DId do a pumpkin it would be something they would have to relate to the game and what not.

Comment

Does this mean that the Wb due at 4pm (Australian) will be slidden so that when server restarts folks can do it? Its my only chance to Wb each day and only way I can get the quest awards so missing it is a painful thing :-)
      I am on both S3 and S40 but this only applies to S40.
      Thicket

Comment

Originally posted by R22998673 View Post
        Does this mean that the Wb due at 4pm (Australian) will be slidden so that when server restarts folks can do it? Its my only chance to Wb each day and only way I can get the quest awards so missing it is a painful thing :-)
        I am on both S3 and S40 but this only applies to S40.
        no it won't.

Comment

S13
          IGN:blizzou archer level 51 guild gargua
          s15
          ign:voldof mage level48 guild fertoi
          s22
          ign mould guerrier level59 guild audesus

Comment

after maintenance, I hope no term leg, especially when world boss

Comment

maybe its good to have rewards form system to those players who will log in on holidays
              IGN: KatetheCat
              Class: Knight
              Server: S10 Termini Cliff
              Guild: Oblivion

Ava and Rease, my pets

Comment

i'm waiting .....

Comment

...are you sure it wasn't a "black bear" death?
                  Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Okay okay okay. I know you all want to know what activities, if any, are going to come of this maintenance. So let me just make things clear and let you all know that....

Hang on, thought I heard something in the empty office we abandoned due to mysteriously grizzly death of one of employees. I'm just going to go check it out what the sound was. I'll be right back.

Comment

my name is IRUBYI server europe jam 7.00 am until ?

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper1492 View Post
                      Ooo..our kingdom thingy should be halloweenified..as in..make it all look haunted and scareh and what not..and turn the people including the guards at the front..into..zombies..YES
                      i would prefere, as a haloween gift from the dev team, a Player 2 Player market or some sort of an Auction House ....

Comment

Happy Halloween everyone

our changes will include that amanda and storm will come into the game as a world boss, you can whack as your heart content until they drop something precious...

Comment

why not to make each server can contain 2 char per 1 id..so people isn't get bored to play and not go to another server...lol..that;s my opinion

Comment

woowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

why do people randomly keep posting char names and servers? O_o

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                Okay okay okay. I know you all want to know what activities, if any, are going to come of this maintenance. So let me just make things clear and let you all know that....

Hang on, thought I heard something in the empty office we abandoned due to mysteriously grizzly death of one of employees. I'm just going to go check it out what the sound was. I'll be right back.
                                Excerpt from the film Scream:

Randy: "There are certain rules that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie! For instance, Number One: You can never have sex. (crowd moans and cheers) Sex equals death, OK? Number Two: You can never drink or do drugs. (crowd moans and cheers) No, it's the sin factor, it's a sin, it's an extension of Number One! And Number Three: Never, ever, ever, under any circumstances, say 'I'll be right back', 'cause you won't be back."

R.I.P. Storm *tear*
                                S15
                                Fluxie (Flux)
                                Archer
                                Newb
                                Assistant G.M. of Avalon
                                RAWR

Comment

Working...
                                X