Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg

Wow I just went VIP yesterday was that a mistake? do you not try it out on the test server before you try it on all the servers? I say forget the event just bring the servers up

Comment

• well i just enjoyed watching rammstein in moskow 2012 , great concert passed the 2hours nicely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qpKPq1bJVCg

Comment

• time check
        Respect

IGN: WGlBadzâ„¢
        Level: 60
        Guild: WarGodzâ„¢ - Guild Leader
        Current Server: S29 Bloody Coliseum

Comment

• Originally posted by R24363227 View Post
          wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkw parah...
          dah cebok dulu jangan kelamaan jongkok nanti keras jadi batu wkwkwkwk
          Character Name: Pixel

Class: Knight

Guild: EvilEmpire

Server: [S7]

Just Having Fun @ This Game

Comment

• this is ridiculous... you have your test servers to make sure everything is working fine and to be ready for update on real servers.. why you launching the maintenance on real servers and find out in ur tests after that is buggy delaying game half a day.. even halloween will be gone till u finishing

Comment

• It's like this prolly , The dev team tried to do smthing nice for hallowen and messed the game Up .. happens all the time ^_^ tho hope u got back up

Comment

• Originally posted by Skeetâ„¢ View Post
                To the GM's or whoever is in charge of updating the site or in-game message:

At least update the message that the servers will be down longer than expected.

-This will prevent further rage from the kids complaining, the kids crying about how they are VIP players who use their mother's (or father's) credit cards and are demanding compensations, and the trolls getting +1's on the forums due to the no effort to change the server release time (like mocchi09).

Hey, Skeet. Do you think the "rage" is unreasonable?

Comment

• I is on the 100th+ page..winner

Comment

• Sacrificing

Comment

• Originally posted by Kondom/sova View Post
                      wait until now

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27108[/ATTACH]
                      hahahaha..... R2.... look at so call halloween maintenance have done?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	snt.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1662172
                        Ayo...

Comment

• i say stop the whining every online game has maints lol 2-3 is rly not much and 5 if somehting is wrong isnt bad either jeez even the biggest online game (WOW) had maints of a day sometimes cause something whent wrong

Comment

• great all i have left today to do is dungeons..missed everything else

Comment

• 5 min....than server open..

Comment

• I've spent it on multiple servers. On multiple characters. Mainly because things are so overpriced in this game. I make good money and i enjoy this game so why not spend it. But when things like this happens. It's ridiculous. Thank you for your condolences.

Comment

Working...
                                X