No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.gamesowl.com/60/spank-the-monkey take ure frustrations out here lolol
    IGN...Ametara .. Server...S2..Edena Village

Comment

• 4 hours passed & server is still down

Comment

• KEEP SMILE
        Click image for larger version

Name:	monyet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	1662140
        IGN = ♥Sövìâ♥
        Server = S3 -S15 - S20 - S40 ( Last Project )
        Class = Mage

Comment

• do you know, my Laundry going crash, for wait this Maintenance....
          Click image for larger version

Name:	39957226.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1662138

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuliza021 View Post
            http://www.gamesowl.com/60/spank-the-monkey take ure frustrations out here lolol
            So you like spanking..good to know

Comment

• give us some socketing rod
              THEOTTOMAN
              ARCHER lvl 80
              KaizeN
              [S21] THE FORGOTTEN DUNE

Comment

• Originally posted by rayanzu View Post
                why everyone sayin ''I'll miss this...'' ''I'll not get my...'' ..... DUDES! Your not the onlyones here >.>
                its 8am last G-aRENA ON NOW THATS ALL I NEED REST OF THE DAY IS RESET

Comment

• Well I read the events for Halloween and they seem like they will be fun at least its something new lol.. Even though I play with a lil bit of cash even I can understand
                  the frustration for those who can not pay for some of the items needed to compete with those who can afford to dump loads of cash into their game.
                  I do agree its great that your fixing the gem conversion that will be a huge help to those of us that really want to do something with all the gems we get that are NOT
                  need for our own players needs. Maybe you could fix it somehow that we do get drops that go with the right player. Such as if I am a mage then the boxes that drop for me would be geared towards my own game. This would help those who can not afford to cash play.
                  And is it fair really for balen player to be the ones getting the last hit most of the time in WB no. Hell they are the ones who can afford to play. Just give it some thought
                  or you may loose lots of players. Perhaps the market could be lowered ya know its way too pricey for what your putting in there.
                  I know you must make money too I get that, but with times the way they are in everyone economy no one can afford to just dump cash. Your forcing them to leave your game. Just my opinion but I do enjoy this game and wish to continue to play. I hope you consider their needs as well as your own.
                  thank you for your time.
                  I play on two servers here but my main is Xylora from Temple Izbalize
                  Life is short so let go of the stress and enjoy each day to the fullest!!~~~

Comment

• i'm here for... :hum: 10 pages only, trying to calm down people with what i think is good words, and just a little ****** to see nobody cares... wait, i forgot we were on the internet and nobody cares about being smart and use his brain on it. better continue whining : waaaa i don't have my server, my life is off and the gm don't read my comment. without thinking nobody told it in 50 pages. =D

oh, and i also forgot to tell if gm doesn't answer, it's maybe because they work to open the server asap, but no one thought of it either... =)

you're right my dear, i'll stop complaining about your comments and use another way of thinking use by smart people : patience
                    Last edited by Hichino; 10-31-2012, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• I wait too , but I am not complaining about anything. So don't know why you do. Go out , drink coffee or beer , smoke some joint , or do anything out , jump from computer screen and life will be better with nothing to complain about. Everyone of you want better game , more things to do for un-balen users , but noone is willing to wait untill GM's finish new things and put them on all servers.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23963441 View Post
                        ngoyot is karaten
                        karaten is neyeng
                        XD
                        No Sign

Comment

• lucu bah asli kocak oi sempak belukar

Comment

• Will s40 sever miss arena and bg??

Comment

• its already been 4 hours had past why is it still under maintenance........................ i thought only 2-3 hours????

Comment

• Originally posted by arnest View Post
                                do you know, my laundry going crash, for wait this maintenance....
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]27076[/ATTACH]
                                love to see ya in them lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X