No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok im warning you ! if it dont work in 5 mins !
    im going to make a coffee.

Comment

• well people wanted a Halloween event. then something happens during maintenance and it keeps extending, you all rage. you only have yourselves to blame

Comment

• Originally posted by Keeper1492 View Post
        I bet you their spanking monkies
        lmao ofc they are why play wartune when u can slap a monkey lol
        IGN...Ametara .. Server...S2..Edena Village

Comment

• how about gm dinah giving a quiz night here?

Comment

• just let me know how long we must waiting pleaseeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
              Hey, Skeet. Do you think the "rage" is unreasonable?
              Yes, they are updating the game for the players.

If they didn't do things like this then the game wouldn't have any new content and people would be stuck doing the same **** until they get bored and quit. Just like other games. There's too much crying and demanding from kids who don't appreciate the hard work these people are doing to make the game more fun and enjoyable. Does "doing something else" for the time being seem like an impossible task? To 95% of the people here, it sure as hell seems like it.

-Although, I will have to agree on the fact that they should have tested this out first on a private server or elsewhere before trying it here. Hell, they might have done so but some unexpected errors might have appeared. We'll never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by arnest View Post
                They fixed like this to wartune...OMG....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27116[/ATTACH]
                Good one give us some more

Comment

• Things going ok up at R2? We're approaching hour five of the 2-3 hour reset.

Comment

• ampun kedangon nggih
                    Last edited by R24522749; 10-31-2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

• Good, use your aggressive feelings boy let the hate flow threw you...

Comment

• Originally posted by aconggard View Post
                        ngakak lu gan...
                        iktan dah.. wkwkwkwk...

exactly like that... LOL...
                        gede bener...
                        IGN : Asuma
                        Server : [S48] Imperial Encampment
                        Class : Archer

Comment

• I hope maintenance will not be extended til christmas! LOL!

Comment

• It's not a normal maintenance guys. If you go back to the wartune page and check out the forums, there are actually halloween tasks and quests on there for us to do.
                            Mychal Garcia

Comment

• i dont need VIP pass coz i am already a VIP member hahaha all i want now is MATK gems hahahahaha................... give me that GM lol

Comment

• you would think, that they would have done the updates a week ago on the LAST maintenance and then just activated them on the server like MOST games. to save messing up every ones Halloween for a moment i thought it was April first again... i mean this could me just being sinical, but if they had have done this work last week, when the kids were NOT off school for Halloween it would have saved alot of stress and chaos ... I have been playing this game 2 days now, now normally i wouldn't have time due to college 3 days a week and work 4 days a week, there for not normally having a day off .... guess what i got a day off this is what you give me. kinda pitty full, of all the things i could be doing and im sitting here reading a form, waitng for a fix on a game i dont even think im going to stay on.
                                at the moment all i have seen on this game is LAG LAG and LAG with server maintanace, i have done what the GM's say turn off graphics close off all system prosses that are unneeded . this might be the last straw guys ... you need to listen to your people... and work with them, or you going to lose alot of cash very fast i cant count the amount of games i have seen go down by doing maintinace on MAJOR public holidays ...

surly it would have been more benifishal to test the server on a back up server ... i know you have them ... every serious game dose. that way your just putting the ghost on.. and not doing the work on a live server, also there are diffrent servers, why not do one time zone at a time, when that time zone is asleep.... LIKE HELLOO is this game run by marrons or somthing ?

EventideWolf
                                Child Of Goddess
                                ----------------
                                Hunter
                                s17 - Swordsmen's Field

Comment

Working...
                                X