No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Halloween (10/31) Wartune Server Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server 13. michkotan...i tried log in n it say i been banned!!! pls look at the matters!! tks

Comment

• Originally posted by arnest View Post
      if still maintenance, just wacth my movie...you will excited...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27130[/ATTACH]
      she's look pretty... may I know her name please ?? (trololol)
      IGN : Asuma
      Server : [S48] Imperial Encampment
      Class : Archer

Comment

• Originally posted by R23195577 View Post
        do we get 1888 free balens on any 1st recharge?
        not 1888 balens...

u will get item worth 1888 balens free

Comment

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...open the servers

Comment

• bad bad bad not fair.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Comment

• ..................................well i got all my house chores done lolol
              IGN...Ametara .. Server...S2..Edena Village

Comment

• Originally posted by DeGAUL View Post
                You're to calm and too cool. Its unnatural reaction to this kind of things. Not even a humor.

Either your R2 poser or just to want project an air calmness and maturity, which is ****. and I smell ****.

Join date 10-24-2012?

How long you've been playing this game, Skeet?
                I think it's just that I'm used to seeing stuff like these. Back when I was still in high school and had a ****-load of free time, I used to play a couple of online games. Easy to say that they also had similar problems like these. Idk what an R2 poser means to you so I'm not gonna even bother with that biased work of art. As for this **** you smell . . . maybe you have a bad diaper? =\

(There, I cracked a 10 year old joke. Is this "air of clamness/maturity" gone from my presence now?)

Oh and congratulations, you can read the join date of one of my accounts. But just to answer your question; on this account, I've played for about roughly 5 days? And no, not straight obviously. Just every now and then. Usually after work. Been busy recently. Hurricane Sandy hitting me gave me a lot of extra time for this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23195577 View Post
                  do we get 1888 free balens on any 1st recharge?
                  yups, not balens tho
                  items that worth 1888 balens
                  only the first recharge > <
                  I want another bonus > <
                  No Sign

Comment

• figured everything out except how to change name , any help with that please an thanks in advance
                    “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”

Comment

• I though I am the only one whom cannot play just now but...
                      I hope problems will be solved...

Comment

• Go to your account, click on email and password, it'll take you to a new screen which will allow you to change your nick name

Comment

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Skeetâ„¢ View Post
                            Sadly, most people here are simply impatient kids. Thank you for one person with a brain in this pathetic community.
                            Oh, please, dont flatter us with your brain. And pretension of maturity.

Chrissake, this is a MMORPG.

Go play solitaire or something. I heard solitaire never has down time.

Comment

• [QUOTE=R24920131;271913]
                              Originally posted by Threadbare View Post
                              Originally Posted by Threadbare
                              Unexpected problems are the bane, and bread and butter, of IT's existence. I have no doubt that R2 is working hard to fix this. Keep in mind, with Wartunes down, they are not making money on Wartunes. They're not dumb, and they're not being slow. They are working on the problem and everyone needs to simply chill and let them do their jobs.

And stop spamming. I left for forty-five minutes and this thread is 20 pages longer. TWENTY. Good grief, there is just not that much stuff to say, and anything worth saying has been lost in the mix.

erm ... thats nothing i rebooted my computer at 100 pages ... came back and saw 120 .. thats less then 5 mins re boot time
                              Precisely!!! I have no idea why some people are so amazed or astonished over that ... What could you expect? ALL the servers are down ... I wouldn't be surprised if that a 5 minutes reboot time had generated 10 or 20 over pages of spam. It just takes 10 players from each server to type something and you will get that :P
                              Typhonist - A proud member of the Warlords, Edena

Comment

• what it's happened whit this game.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........I will die

Comment

Working...
                                X