No announcement yet.

[Coming Soon] Improved Gem Conversion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHAHA *** you all getting happy about G M forgot to tell you its COST 1500 Balens to buy before you can use it

Comment

• modest fee my rear end the old conversion was way better even though i couldnt change a gem into any type of gem which we still cant do yet it was a helll of a lot cheaper
      The Green Flame Dragon

Comment

• Yup, if the "improved" gem converter can only convert up to lvl 3 gems, then we still got lots of unused gems.

Comment

• Nice work~
          Wartune
          IGN: Rain
          Server: [S59] Easkerton Camp
          Guild: FateZero

Proud non-casher

My Guide/s:

Comment

• This may look like a big favor to the non cashers, but the fact is its not. Its the other way around. Okay, now you can convert junk gems to popular gems, so what? Everybody else can do that, including cashers who can afford to socket 3 or 4 gems on every gears, plus the advantage of higher Soul engrave.

In mean time, non cashers still have a fairly good chance to compete with cashers who spent $50-100. With this new gems convertion on, one would only need to spend $40 and get all his gears fully socketed and then voila. That spells disaster to the non cashers, doesn't matter how many gems you can convert, you will still ♥♥♥♥ without the socketing rods.
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-13-2012, 04:04 AM. Reason: Watch your language

Comment

• non-cashers can get socketing rods from Guild Blessing and Battleground chest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                non-cashers can get socketing rods from Guild Blessing and Battleground chest.
                Technically yes, practically it will take forever to fully socket all your gears.

Comment

Working...
                X