Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/3 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 3!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone want to buy me a KFC?
    ''No body wants to play the game,Everybody just wants to win!"

Comment

Re: i think the best thing to do is just quit atoll boss ONLY ONE team usually is doing it to run DI not enough lvl 80 on server nirvana nm doing on my own what the ♥♥♥ point to play and all the time new server launched do ♥♥♥ merge you ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ brainless *******

Request to switch servers to a bigger one.... EG my one which every it is called (I started on server 320) now server 147 or such...... we have 500 odd players and about 100 players in guilds at all times online for the two biggest guilds

Comment

what R2 games trying to do for players below lvl 50?..you want us to quit?..which way you guys will give whips, or sc, or gem packs? is there any explainations? just becuase you guys ♥ **** up with sc dont mean new players shouldnt. get whips or sc..you filling up with runestones and eventually doing tanks seems ridiculous cos of this..and now fate stones..i wonder what you guys(R2 gamers) trying to do still.. messed up earlier and still messing up..giving more to those who have already and giving none to those who dont have anything..instead to making new servers eac weak n doing these stupid updates try holding players..
        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 02-03-2015, 04:25 AM. Reason: naughty censor bypassing

Comment

WELCOME TO WARTUNE in the maintenance to day the following compensation will be received

1: Bags of lags
          2: Unwanted loading screens
          3: Bugs to last a life time
          4: Rewards that will Cupcake
          5: Get ***** chests x1mil
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 05-20-2015, 07:05 AM.

Comment

If you find someone ask them to bring me some dunked wings

Comment

Originally posted by xBloodripperx View Post
              WELCOME TO WARTUNE in the maintenance to day the following compensation will be received

1: Bags of lags
              2: Unwanted loading screens
              3: Bugs to last a life time
              4: Rewards that will p iss u off
              5: Get ***** chests x1mil
              Hahaha.. I agree with you. With this new features, more and more *bug* comes out. After that they will open new server etc etc
              Heroes Evolved
              GODZ

Comment

So, Server is up. Let see new lags, bug etc goodluck to all for finding and having maint angain soon cya all
                Heroes Evolved
                GODZ

Comment

Unlocked the new system: Influence Training where is it and what can do with it
                  S240 Ravenham
                  Name ☆★☆★
                  Class Archer
                  BR330k
                  Guild TheRoyals

Comment

A info on how to upgrade new medallion would be nice if we dont ask for too much.
                    Player: sunshinε
                    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                    Level: 80
                    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sin85 View Post
                      So, Fherlayt. How to clear an int. dimension in 2 days and adv. dimension in 7 days? Please gimme a guide. Thanks in advanced
                      You need to reduce energy cost of movement to 10. For that, you need to get at least 5x lvl 5 crystals, then do 3 basic dimensions of the same element. After that, you can move for 10 energy, so you can do an int. dimension in 2 days. Same for advanced.
                      My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Thx alot for the new patch and making it harder for us non chasher to get star tear shard and star sand by removeing it from Int Dem chest is so stupid thx alot

Comment

Roll back please, this version blows cupcakes!

Comment

"Unlocked the new system: Medallion Upgrade."

I currently have 621k honor and got a Rank 1 Mythic Dragon Medallion, as found in the 3rd page of the materials tab in the arena shop. How do I upgrade the medal? I can't find a button for it anywhere

Also please get rid of this xmas stuff.

And as seen on previous pages, I agree to the STAR TEAR CONVERTIONS
                            Last edited by ShinyKitty; 02-03-2015, 06:57 AM.
                            Server : 226 (Shiver Howl) EU
                            Name : Raveniter〤
                            Class : Knight
                            BR : 980k ( 28 July 2015 )
                            Level : 80
                            Honor Rank : Imperial Mythic Dragon Earl

Making youtube videos at :
                            follow my Facebook at :
                            or follow me on Twitter :

Comment

dimensions boss's

[Lots of cupcakes] i was 1 lvl away from the end of my expert dimens after 47 days of hard work and wasteing time and gold and balens u droped the our res i had 1.2k res u droped it to 600 now i cant kill the boss's and i cant pass my last [Cupcakes] lvl to get the rewards [Even more cupcakes]
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-03-2015, 08:27 AM. Reason: well....

Comment

I couldnt find about Medalion Upgrade stuff. But dim. war chest and resistance bonus is nerfed

Comment

Working...
                                X