Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/3 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 3!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL LOL LOL cupcaked all the players again, why is anyone startled by this?
    Deschain Leader of the Dragon Dogs Guild. DD has its sixth anniversary as a gaming family in May.
    Suggestion #1. Actually enforce your rules so tickets regarding cheaters are not just round filed.
    #2. There are 5k Threads regarding bugs. Click to see 101 pages worth of stuff that needs fixing.
    #3. Read the suggestions forums where you will find 5k threads on ways to make it better. Click for 101 pages worth of free suggestions.

Comment

Would you mind to stop dropping basic coordinate shards in the advanced dimensions now...

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
        Would you mind to stop dropping basic coordinate shards in the advanced dimensions now...
        At very least .
        East coast archer.

Comment

Dimensional War Rewards

Sucks that they decided to take our Star Tear Shards and Star Sand from the chest rewards. Just making the game harder and harder to play for people who aren't spending money. But no surprises here.

Comment

They also decreased the mahra/sep drop rewards from the chests too.
            Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
            _______________^

Comment

And no more glint/moonlight dropping from them...
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

that was expected, at least feared...

they give us good loot and now they take it back. My theory is this was all planned to create a hype then make people spend to ''recover'' those rewards they feel they have ''lost''

bad marketing is just bad.

Comment

Dim rewards got majorly nerf-hammered both on the resist end and the reward end.

Rifts were the one thing a non-casher could do to really get better and see fairly decent results. Guess that's gone now too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLegendarySparda View Post
                    [Lots of cupcakes] i was 1 lvl away from the end of my expert dimens after 47 days of hard work and wasteing time and gold and balens u droped the our res i had 1.2k res u droped it to 600 now i cant kill the boss's and i cant pass my last [Cupcakes] lvl to get the rewards [Even more cupcakes]
                    Welcome to fricking Nerftune......
                    Server : 226 (Shiver Howl) EU
                    Name : Raveniter〤
                    Class : Knight
                    BR : 980k ( 28 July 2015 )
                    Level : 80
                    Honor Rank : Imperial Mythic Dragon Earl

Making youtube videos at :
                    follow my Facebook at :
                    or follow me on Twitter :

Comment

• Good job. Really. Another Class Wars finalist quits. (Makes 3 in our guild now, who quitted) But my guild has still some finalists left to lose ... so, go on.
                      Influence, fine. Taking off a "work for" Resistance advantage, and instead add LUCK to stun ppl, maybe even in Class Wars?? You know, cashing is part of any "free" game, and it's ok for those who do, knowing what they do.
                      But at some point, you just feel ripped off. And you, dear R2, even fail in hiding your rip-offs properly. This patch will backfire, soon enough ...

VanDarken
                      Guild Master at -NEMESIS- (S444/456)
                      Last edited by LeGarde; 02-03-2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• I guess next on the list will be making it impossible to buy magic dices with bound balens.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2_Emma View Post
                          Patchnotes:
                          • Added two new troops: Demonic Knight and Demonic Angel.
                          • Unlocked the new system: Medallion Upgrade.
                          • Unlocked the new system: Influence Training.
                          • Balanced the resistance earnings when successfully occupying dimensions.
                          Funny how whenever something is "balanced" it means a major nerf that disproportionately hits non-cashers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                            I guess next on the list will be making it impossible to buy magic dices with bound balens.
                            don't give them such idea please ;(
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• medallion upgrade O.o whats that?

Comment

• Ironic how they "balance" dim wars, aka, cupcake all players, and totally cupcake game mechanics by adding stun possible with every attack in the same patch. Goodbye warlube....

Comment

Working...
                                X