Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 2/3 @ 3:30 AM EST - Launch of the Ver 3.40 Part 3!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
    Folks, it is 7Roads that decides to nerf and what events come out when, not R2, Kabam or any other platform and access apps.
    perhaps, but people pay ballens from R2games (or another game plateforme).
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Folks, it is 7Roads that decides to nerf and what events come out when, not R2, Kabam or any other platform and access apps.
      LOL very funny.... R2 has way more say than u think...

BUT!!!

that's not the place to lay blame. truth is you and you alone are to blame.

we see what they do, how they take the money and mess with u so they can laugh all the way to the bank.

is that anyone's Fault??

YES YOURS FOR LETTING THEM!!!

so simple choice, take it and keep playing or quit. very simple choice. stop blaming other ppl for your faults.

Comment

Really, are you trying to claim that English Wartune is identical to Chinese Wartune? Lots of stuff gets changed for the English-language version, that's why for example we don't have (and will never have) the auction house that's been part of the Chinese game for years now. That's why Tower of Kings even exists. And the changes made for the English version are all R2's doing.

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
          Really, are you trying to claim that English Wartune is identical to Chinese Wartune? Lots of stuff gets changed for the English-language version, that's why for example we don't have (and will never have) the auction house that's been part of the Chinese game for years now. That's why Tower of Kings even exists. And the changes made for the English version are all R2's doing.
          And of course you have never heard of an automobile that has different versions/equipment based on the destination of that particular model? Just because the English version is not identical to the Chinese version does not mean 7Roads does not have that control. The forum mods have been telling us that for months.

Comment

And of course you have never heard of an automobile that has different versions/equipment based on the destination of that particular model? Just because the English version is not identical to the Chinese version does not mean 7Roads does not have that control. The forum mods have been telling us that for months.
            The forum mods don't even know what's going on most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
              The forum mods don't even know what's going on most of the time.
              I object. I know what's going on very well.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                so then whats going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by esmeweatherwax View Post
                  i object. I know what's going on very well.
                  roflmao @ the link

Comment

• nothing is what is going on .... or shall we say absolute silence, lack of support, troll events...

what else can you add to that list of what IS going on ?

Comment

• Tautology and bureaucracy are the mother of blunt !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        Now that's the way to do it Esme!!! Wish we could do that in guild chat some times. Some days ya just need to do it.

Comment

• Аbsolute miser r2!
                          So funny and grievously at the same time
                          Last edited by Hunter73; 02-08-2015, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X