Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Mythic Dragon Medallion & Medallion Upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v0idwalker
    replied
    2nd upgrade cost 800 of them so happy hunting and gl getting that infor from some of those worthless people

Leave a comment:

• warviper
    replied
    Well as you can see, you can now get the Truncheons. What I am wondering is after the first upgrade, what are the pre-requisites for the 2nd upgrade. The reason why I am asking is because I want to work out what is going to be the bottle neck for the upgrades. Today it is the Trucheons, that can easily change.

When using holy forge it is clear that the hammers are the bottle neck and the other items that you require they might as well not have there since every player effectively has an infinite supply when compared with the hammers.

Leave a comment:

• Karma.
    replied
    I believe they will be in the Titan War shop when that comes out.

Leave a comment:

• celkonc11
    replied
    i do agree

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    So when are we going to get these Empire Truncheons?

Leave a comment:

• exileddemonss
    replied
    NIce Still better pay 700 insignia per week to have buff active than 2000+ each week for new medallion

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
    Medallion:
    • Item description: Used to increase Honor by 500 and is not restricted by the daily honor limit.
    • Required level: Lvl.30

From where you can get this?
    Right now the daily login prizes are giving them away.

Leave a comment:

• MagicAslan
    replied
    Medallion:
    • Item description: Used to increase Honor by 500 and is not restricted by the daily honor limit.
    • Required level: Lvl.30

From where you can get this?

Leave a comment:

• KrazycatSS2
    replied
    I feel like the new upgrade item will be like divinity souls. People got mad when they were cash only, but now anyone can get them with the event chests.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
    How i can upgrade my Warlord,s medalion?
    You can't.

Leave a comment:

• Artow
    replied
    clasicall masterpiece of R2, we get user manual for new event or item like:
    USER MANUAL
    New medallion, can be obtained, you can upgrade it with certain items you never seen and renew it or will loose bufs.
    For details, find out yourself by a known system of trial and error.
    We are glad that you use our game!
    R2 staff

Leave a comment:

• R29699795
    replied
    How i can upgrade my Warlord,s medalion?

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by warviper View Post
    Also I see on this new medallion a remark 530000 honour. I guess that means you need to have that much honour to upgrade it to level 2? So BG is becoming more and more important.

The possibility of 2 titles (most honrourable and top 10 honour) + all the other titles.. The advanced SC. The medallions and now the medallion upgrades.
    You need that much yes, but we still have no idea where to get these truncheon things :/

Leave a comment:

• warviper
    replied
    Also I see on this new medallion a remark 530000 honour. I guess that means you need to have that much honour to upgrade it to level 2? So BG is becoming more and more important.

The possibility of 2 titles (most honrourable and top 10 honour) + all the other titles.. The advanced SC. The medallions and now the medallion upgrades.

Leave a comment:

• warviper
    replied
    Ah,.. I get it now..

In the original post it was about 2 items.

The 2nd item MEDALLION:.. Gives you 500 honour and if you already have 6000 honour for that day that is still ok you will have 6500 for that day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X