[Guide] Mythic Dragon Medallion & Medallion Upgrade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29699795 View Post
    How i can upgrade my Warlord,s medalion?
    You can't.

Comment

I feel like the new upgrade item will be like divinity souls. People got mad when they were cash only, but now anyone can get them with the event chests.
      I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Medallion:
        • Item description: Used to increase Honor by 500 and is not restricted by the daily honor limit.
        • Required level: Lvl.30

From where you can get this?

Comment

Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
          Medallion:
          • Item description: Used to increase Honor by 500 and is not restricted by the daily honor limit.
          • Required level: Lvl.30

From where you can get this?
          Right now the daily login prizes are giving them away.

Comment

NIce Still better pay 700 insignia per week to have buff active than 2000+ each week for new medallion
            Moonlight yeah!!
            Character Name: Demonss
            Class: Archer
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 751k (with my best sylph Cerber )
            Honor Rank: Mythic Dragon Knight ( executioner title 17/1000 bg kills) 8|
            Server: Wartune s3
            Sylph : Cerber|Triton|Hercules|Medusa|Gaia
            Eudemon: lv8 Sanctuary hunter

Comment

So when are we going to get these Empire Truncheons?

Comment

i do agree

Comment

I believe they will be in the Titan War shop when that comes out.
                  Karma lvl 80 Knight 330k BR
                  s 343 Chasm of Horrors
                  Guild Gemini

Comment

Well as you can see, you can now get the Truncheons. What I am wondering is after the first upgrade, what are the pre-requisites for the 2nd upgrade. The reason why I am asking is because I want to work out what is going to be the bottle neck for the upgrades. Today it is the Trucheons, that can easily change.

When using holy forge it is clear that the hammers are the bottle neck and the other items that you require they might as well not have there since every player effectively has an infinite supply when compared with the hammers.

Comment

2nd upgrade cost 800 of them so happy hunting and gl getting that infor from some of those worthless people
                      CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                      name RubyRed
                      type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                      Name gippal .........Name backlash
                      Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Does anyone know what matter has the word mythic?
                        Last edited by Hunter73; 02-20-2015, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by warviper View Post
                          What does Increast Honour by 500 AND
                          Not restricted by the daily honor limit mean?

Does it mean If you have one you can get more than 6K honour per day? I'm going to have to try it.
                          Means you can BUY upto 50K honor per day in addition to the 6k you can earn, makes honor a farce in my opinion, got one on our server gone from High commander I think it was, possibly lower, to Mythic Dragon night since they introduced the ability to purchase them in hot events.
                          Last edited by Elunaris; 02-20-2015, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
                            So when are we going to get these Empire Truncheons?
                            At the moment they can be gained in the Chinese Cutting paper exchange arena on the hot events. I also saw some in a recent recharge pack. if they will be available in other areas of the game, we haven't got information on that, yet.

And as for the honour medallions.. I see it both ways. Its sad for those who worked so hard to rise rank and fought the good fight int he battlegrounds.. but for some people who get stomped on daily, it is a nice help for them.. who may not otherwise ever see a new title.
                            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Who does not keep the "tradition" necessarily relegated to fraud ...
                              I know how many sleepless nights I spent at the computer and how slowly achieved something ... Actually the meaning of this game is "decisions" of a fool inadequate ... And who can pay more money, he thinks that playing !!!
                              All other saving computing power used for bots
                              Gladiators are considered for lower than prostitutes ))))
                              Only "one" launch in cloud adventure after this post ...and malicious ...
                              Last edited by Hunter73; 02-20-2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                                what a suprise ^^;
                                r2 still make U suprised ???

Comment

Working...
                                X