No announcement yet.

Wartune Emergency Maintenance on 2/9 @ 22:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Helen all other servers got rewards, the server Spire of Hoper and my character davi1 did not receive none. Can be done something on it.

Comment

• There will be no compensation we dont care about the players in the community.....why hide the truth it is as it
      #CASPER~S1~ TRANSCENDENCE

CAZLOK ~S274 ~ SCARESTONE

Never Back Down Never Give Up
      Casper AkA Cazlok
      twitch.tv/agileboyz
      raptr.com/shadowcazlok
      eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/casper-2773/hero/18703047
      diabloprogress.com/hero/casper-2773/casper/18703047

Comment

• I for one would like to know what was fixed the stupid christmas tree is still there even thou christmas was over 31 days ago an No COMP for losing everything this is a load of frelling dren

Comment

• I've asked, since no compensation for a maintenance this long is highly peculiar. I've been told compensation *will* be given, but that it takes a little longer. I'm not told what the compensation is.

Same goes for the Legend of Balenor rewards: to wait a little bit longer.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• *** man...no compensation?
            missing 1 world boss we miss gold 10mil & daru 10mil at least
            plus miss the BG, miss atol boss....miss hot events

Comment

• Originally posted by TBAMoFo74 View Post
              wow ty hope the comp incudes missed insignia and honor (gb) , prob not. will be lvl 2 daru seeds for all :P
              Babs ^_^
              daru seeds would be helpful, they'd give us xp seeds and books.and a 100% XP scroll

and for all those who are hoping or expecting to be made whole by compensation for what you have missed/lost, keep on wishing. Israel and the Middle East will make peace over a Pork BBQ before the publishers step up and do something honorable like that
              Last edited by R225424182; 02-10-2015, 06:52 AM.
              If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• Servers are back up, no compensation, nothing for GB results......

Hope the 5am reset shows something different, because the Christmas theme is still there and no Sylph arena daily rewards....

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                I've asked, since no compensation for a maintenance this long is highly peculiar. I've been told compensation *will* be given, but that it takes a little longer. I'm not told what the compensation is.

Same goes for the Legend of Balenor rewards: to wait a little bit longer.
                Esme, I respect you as you seem to be the most helpful representative of R2's staffers, but this is got old yesterday, some got compensation yesterday for Sylph Arena being out all weekend (which was strangely taken down within hours) and now this after a lengthy, unexplained server maintenance without compensation of any sort. Tell the higher ups to get their act together and fast or forget me ever again a) spending a dime on any product R2 hosts up, and b) remotely considering recommending R2 to anyone I do not hate. We took the off ramp to sheer idiocy a few miles back, and this line over here --> | is how thin my patience is for the current set of muck ups. The community as a whole was told that they would receive rewards for attaining a certain Battle Rating plateaus, and that's fine, I can wait the now 48 hours for the rewards for the Legends of Balenor event. I want my compensation for a seemingly lost GB, most of the weekend's arenas and SFTs, and soon. I expect there to be some Soul Seals with this compensation as there is no other way to get them. The lost honor can be compensated through items now, so I truly do not comprehend where the hold up is for that.
                Last edited by ATreeTopper; 02-10-2015, 07:09 AM.
                IGN: TreeTopper
                Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                Guild: ESKReborn
                Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
                  I guess everybody missed this:

Forum mods copy and paste announcements given to them by the developers. Now imagine that this announcement was copied and pasted into the game code by a developer. 97.4% of all active players would get the top award. This is my guess as to why we are having this maintenance. Rewards could have been sent out as early as today.

Oh, btw, the thread this appears on is locked. Not usually SOP for simple event announcements.
                  funny thing is, it has been confirmed through several various contact points that 97.4% of all active players WILL be getting this top award.
                  If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

• Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                    Esme, I respect you as you seem to be the most helpful representative of R2's staffers, but this is got old yesterday, some got compensation yesterday for Sylph Arena being out all weekend (which was strangely taken down within hours) and now this after a lengthy, unexplained server maintenance without compensation of any sort. Tell the higher ups to get their act together and fast or forget me ever again a) spending a dime on any product R2 hosts up, and b) remotely considering recommending R2 to anyone I do not hate. We took the off ramp to sheer idiocy a few miles back, and this line over here --> | is how thin my patience is for the current set of muck ups. The community as a whole was told that they would receive rewards for attaining a certain Battle Rating plateaus, and that's fine, I can wait the now 48 hours for the rewards for the Legends of Balenor event. I want my compensation for a seemingly lost GB, most of the weekend's arenas and SFTs, and soon. I expect there to be some Soul Seals with this compensation as there is no other way to get them. The lost honor can be compensated through items now, so I truly do not comprehend where the hold up is for that.
                    As is, I have no reason to assume no compensation will be given. I've been told that it will be sent out, but that it's a bit delayed. That's not to say there won't be any. Just delayed. Keep me posted if it hasn't arrived by the end of today.

As for yesterday's compensation for Sylph Arena; compensation hardly ever covers all things lost, as it's a blanket compensation: the same for everyone, from low BRs to very high BRs. At least in the last year and a half or so they have different tiers in compensation. based on level.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Haven't received anything yet but the hot events tab won't stay open and the online bonus keeps saying collect then you see the timer. Can't collect my rewards from hot event since it keeps closing on me
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullseye® View Post
                        Once upon a time there was a game called wartune that everyone enjoyed playing. Overseeing this game was the evil Lord R2 and he did not like to see people happy. He decided to split the players into 2 groups....cashers and non-cashers. The non-cashers were a peaceful group and only played for enjoyment while the cashers were obsessed with power. Lord R2 decided to make it impossible for non-cashers to beat cashers but he didn't stop there because half the people were still happy. The evil Lord R2 decided to introduce the evil lag monster which even cashers could not beat. With all the players of wartune unhappy now Lord R2 had completed his mission but was still not satisfied so Lord R2 created a forum to complain but never reads so all the complaints will forever go unheard or seen. Lord R2 is now rich and lives happily ever after. THE END

that would definitely give LightHawk nightmares bulls.... poor loveydoves would definitely wake up screaming LOLOL

Comment

• no compensation, no announcements. Even though some other servers (non-USA) supposedly received a huge comp pack including mount card.
                          cthulhuu
                          Level 80 Archer
                          S6

Comment

• well guess what?
                            previously i had freeze lag issue where u b freezed for like 10seconds to 1 minute...time lag...
                            i got around it n solve it...finally i can play like last time

after this 8 hours of Cupcakes Cupcakes maintenance, now this Cupcakes lag is coming back
                            messages would lag for 10seconds to 30seconds
                            animation will freeze lag also...then play...pause...play....pause...

seriously? wat has been fixed? seems nothing but create more lag!
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-10-2015, 08:00 AM. Reason: ...

Comment

• Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                              As is, I have no reason to assume no compensation will be given. I've been told that it will be sent out, but that it's a bit delayed. That's not to say there won't be any. Just delayed. Keep me posted if it hasn't arrived by the end of today.

As for yesterday's compensation for Sylph Arena; compensation hardly ever covers all things lost, as it's a blanket compensation: the same for everyone, from low BRs to very high BRs. At least in the last year and a half or so they have different tiers in compensation. based on level.
                              I am more interested in what was done during maintenance.

Comment

• what no compensation for last night, no guild battle means no honor or insigs.. r2 your slipping why not this time

Comment

Working...
                                X