[BUGS] Witch's Brooms Compensation Package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUGS] Witch's Brooms Compensation Package

As a number of diligent players have reported both on the forums and in the ticket system, it turns out that the Witch's Brooms are usable. DO NOT DO THIS. You will not get anything in exchange. The Brooms are only needed for the Event Quests this week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	X.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	1733280

UPDATE: If you're accidentally used a Witch's Broom in the last few days, not to worry! We've brought in a compensation package to help with those brooms that got swept away! To access it, just click on the Bonus icon in the upper right hand area. When that window is open, click on the Check-in tab, then the Event Prizes button.

Click image for larger version

Name:	brooms.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	1733298

Please note, that after this point we will not be able to replace any brooms that are accidentally used, since we have now made the compensation package available to all players.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

i have done all event quest but 09/20 brooms...

Comment

normally i got 15 >> 5 from MP dung & 10 from Duel, i done both, but just got 5

Comment

I got 10 now the first 5 i used them coz i belived is how they add to quest was wrong xD

Comment

i have a problem im from sv 47 tauren camp my in game name is nami and i used all my 10 witch broom can you give me another ones

Comment

i accidentally use 1 broom

Comment

i have nearly 200 brooms where to use it?

ps: gonna sell to harry potter n friends if don't have place to exchange. lol
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

the event last for few days, so it mean the same quest will appear again after the reset, u will be able to complete them maybe 2 to 3 times till the due date was over.
                Serenity
                SteelLord
                Singapore

Comment

i used 5 of my witch's brooms from trick or treat bag....

Comment

How to get Broom ????

Comment

Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                      the event last for few days, so it mean the same quest will appear again after the reset, u will be able to complete them maybe 2 to 3 times till the due date was over.
                      1 day u earn 15-20 brooms. quest only needed 20 broom or 25 a day. i have nearly 200 brooms not included the free from mp and arena. even a week quest it will not used all the brooms. to make it worst they have it for up in balens shop for brooms but nowhere to exchange if u exceed the amount
                      ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Dear Game Master
                        Account Name:kot1984
                        Server:[S39] The Nether Forest
                        Character Name:Hisun
                        I was used 10 Witch's Brooms and all of it lost. Pls help me to take it back
                        Thank you so much

Comment

ok but on the post it sez plant the Pumpkin Seeds to receive ample rewards! 1k gold 1k druga that is not good for a 12h plant time 100% xp brill but realy 1k gold n druga wth

Comment

i have filed a ticket and it redirected me here in this thread. i hope you would replace it.
                            Last edited by richmonde17; 01-28-2013, 02:32 AM.

Comment

This whole Halloween Event Broom thing is completely retarded, you shouldn't lose 5 brooms at the reset for pumpkin seeds, or whatever. Wow, they do an event for you to get things, and whammo, they take some of their **** back. That is what's retarded, plus a fricken bug already, they should postpone event until they get bug fixed. Someone please enlighten me of how this works, since they(R2 Game Team) referred me here. Thank You, and Happy Halloween to all!

Comment

Working...
                              X