Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[BUGS] Witch's Brooms Compensation Package

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R22652717 View Post
    yesterday after the maintenance, i take 2 MP dungeon run to get the broom reward, i didn't check it afterward.but this morning it's gone from my backpack.
    and today i finished 10x duels which net me 10 brooms (thankfully it's not gone).
    just to be sure, after the reset just now, i run 2x MP dungeon and claim my reward.but the brooms (it should be 5 of them) were not in my backpack.
    what happen?
    surely not the witch steals them back so she won't have to give me reward for finding her brooms?
    Had 10 brooms last night. Had ZERO when I logged in today. Are Witches stealing brooms?????

Comment

i can't open my inventory Please helf me for this Problem..

Comment

i used too make this brooms back again..

Comment

I did event quest this morning had 10 brooms , went to do next event quest for the ten broom quest, did the quest got no brooms for quest . please help ..cursed lands server

Comment

i used 10 of them
            Name : Natsumi
            Server : Imperial Encampment (s48)
            Hero : Knight

Comment

i also used 1 broom any help
              Server 13 lvl 80 mage

Comment

gm i cant get my brroms anymore .. event ended alrdy i made aticket and some gms didnt direct me to the correct way to get compensation so i missed it

Comment

Working...
                X